Thursday, August 23

uvp

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She always acts like this when she get up set. Her emotional development is that of a pre-teen. I am not saying that to be mean, it just the way she acts when she pissed off.

Come on Jen you are going home right in front of all tell how the weasel ERic said on 3 occassions about the incest remark . I would and I would look Jess in the face and say she was in the hot tub . I would tell ED ERiC said it behind your back so y'all have fun the rest of the game .I would say Oh, a lot of people heard it and you will see it on the tapes unless CBS edits them . I mean I would rub it in :animated_rotfl:

On a different note ERiC drinks like a fricking girl . He says Zach scarfs it down its disgusting . Buddy thats what you do when you play quarters . Another slap aganist him that he might be gay !

I truly beleive that when the cast each season, they look for people who overall behavior is that of a middle school student. They get up set easily, get over it quickly, and gossip about everything that happens. The producer do this because it makes for good reality TV.

she is such a baby OMG what a spoiled little brat DICK send your daughter home she deserves it what a witch

poor dani she.s had such a hard life Grow up get over it and get on with your life Dick is a typical buddinsky dad he is concerned but he didnt have a role model dad to know how to relate but dani is just horrible to him

Come on Jen you are going home right in front of all tell how the weasel ERic said on 3 occassions about the incest remark . I would and I would look Jess in the face and say she was in the hot tub . I would tell ED ERiC said it behind your back so y'all have fun the rest of the game .I would say Oh, a lot of people heard it and you will see it on the tapes unless CBS edits them . I mean I would rub it in

Ooooh...

I want that to happen now! :devilish:

But I think Jen may have only been present for one of the remarks not all 3 so she may not have really given it much thought

It's probably just a matter of time now before someone Eric pisses off says it to D&D so one way or another that little insult should indeed bite Eric in the a$$ especially since Dick won't have Jen around to take his hostility out on. :popcorn:

when they was on the block & he won POV, she wanted him around.

I am not saying life has been great for her, we don't know the story. However, I find her to be VERY disrespectful to him. Making the comment that it was gross that he slept in her bed.

Well, if he didn't sleep in her mothers bed..... there would be NO DANI!!!!

OMG, I caught part of Ambers advice & it was actually logical. (for her to tell him she loves him, happy they are talking but they can't resolve this on national tv. make the best of it, take eachother to the F2, instead of letting this destroy us. (something like that)

I really don't like Dani. At 1 point, I wish he would have told her, you're on your own. She really is a spoiled brat.

Jess's boobs are too big for her body....

No way and they are real too I bet . But she needs to keep her hair down because when she has it pulled up with that pointed big nose if you paint her face blue she would look like a damn smurf :animated_rotfl:

The well blessed chest is what makes her cute ! because she is not hot like Jen . I will miss that babe .

Evidently, ED said something to Dani recently, about the 'family', Vincent, their past, how the family split up, and then of course, Dani threw him out of the HOH room. At least that's what seemed to be a part of their talk just now....

Arrowhead, I like Jens boobs better....but I agree, Jess's don't look fake! They're just sort of too gi-hugeant for her little body!

You really think so? I dont know, she reminds me of one of those troll dolls you used to stick at the end of your pencil that had the wild banshee hair sticking up...her high pitched ear piercing voice just adds more to the look.

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

YAY! That's EXACTLY what she reminds me of. For weeks I've been sitting here thinking to myself, there's something off about her look that I can't quite place my finger on.

Thanks for that image, Now I giggle when I look at her.

ROFLMAO~ Even her tummy is starting to look troll like! Check out the photos of her standing on Zach's shoulders in the pool, You almost want to rub that beer belly.

Jameka has been talking all night in Amber's ear the last 2 nights. (Well I get up in the morning and they are still talking)

It seems Amber wants to put up Eric and Jess and Jameka very smoothly is trying to get her away from those thoughts. I think Eric and Jess are Jameka's best hope for being in any kind of alliance. I think Amber feels more comfortable with Dick and Dani.

In Amber's world Dick does housework and cooking and dishes and Jess does nothing. That is what I have heard her say. I think Amber really does not like Jessica at all. Jessica is Jameka's best hope to stay in the game.

I see a little conflict here.

IF Amber wins HoH tonight, I hope it's a ...... crap I forget what it's called......where the HoH has to nominate right away & the votes take place all in one night. What's that called? I want that. That way there's no time for anyone to get to her to twist her ear & spin her around in the bedroom like a ballerina.

"jen just said this season was more publicly involved! wasnt there some speculation that she knew about AC? Maybe the real reason she wants out."

Since there has been no America's Choice yet, for her to say that in front of others all but confirms that she knows. It's been three straight weeks of random houseguests crying because no luxury prize AC polls. Give it another week or so and the pieces will fall together than they'll know Eric is the AP because of no AC and a perfect explanation for his renegade voting. If they figure it out he could always convince them all it was Jen and her rule breaking was a staged event to remove her because she "completed her task."

EDIT: Also, does anyone find it odd that Dick's cigarettes were replaced so quickly? For one, Big Brother does not provide cigarettes, so has no reason to have them stocked. You are told to bring what you can and will not get anymore. They would have had to send some poor intern on the fastest convenience store trip ever in Los Angeles traffic to get a particular brand and spend damn near $200. I'm convinced Jen was told to get herself thrown out and would be given some sort of compensation. Maybe as a way to protect the AC secret she supposedly knows, which Big Brother can't afford for her to reveal. She was probably told to destroy the smokes, eat food, and swat at the lit cigarette. Another thing I find odd is that Nick ate tacos while on slop (blatantly and knowingly breaking the rule) around the time of the tea dumping incident and suffered no penalty vote. It makes no sense why Jen is punished and ignored by the house for the same rule broken by golden boy Nick.

We will find out this year that America's player was not the big twist. The big twist was that Zach, Jessica and Amber are DP, or Donato's player. After all, nearly every move they have made has put D/D into a better position to win the money.

Archived