Thursday, August 23

uvp

since its jen last night with dick and crew maybe we'll see some fireworks tonight

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is st different or better than the feeds?

Amber just Dick and Zach out of the blue if they had jacked off in the house yet...

I've wondered about the Shotoo feeds, too, and have heard that they don't get FOTH all the time like us live feeders do.

random observation

dick has alot of tatoos

Wow, no matter what you think of each house guest individually, this has to be one of the most boring groups in terms of late night activities. Their games aren't interesting.

I wish Jen's eviction wasn't so certain. I want people to scheme, even if nothing comes of it.

Despite who your favorite is...

Once Dustin was evicted we knew this would be a boring three weeks..

true

who gets evicted from here on out will be pretty much linear

frankly the only reason jessica is still the house is because of her minature voice

Jess has been growing on me the past few weeks. She's not really "hot", but she's a very cute girl with a great personality. I couldn't stand her during the first show with that ugly dress and ear splitting voice.

Even Dani has been growing on me lately, and I really liked her look last night with the holy jeans and headband.

Sadly, I have to admit that I thought Carol was the hottest on the first show.

Jen took herself out of the running when she broke down over her picture.

carol is the prettiest girl imho

daniele preshow pics were the best but once the show started and you seen her in motion she wasnt that good looking

Archived