Thursday, August 23

uvp

That would be funny, and could be possible with all other HG's staying up late and drinking. I wonder who would go home if that did happen and the nominations stayed the same(which would be very doubtful). I would see it as a possible HOH tie breaker unless Dani is truly tired of Dick and decided to evict him.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber winning would be my worst nightmare. I really need for her to go home so I can stop muting my feeds all the time and missing important stuff.

She told Jameka earlier today that if she got HoH, she would nominate Jess and Eric.

It sure would be funny if Amber won HOH....I don't have the feeds and I'm not home

so I can't watch BBAD.....are the guys getting drunk? Who's all drinking?

Edit: I really don't want Amber to win.....would just be funny to see what would happen.

The four, or five, if you include floater Zach, need to keep that late night plan in place, and boot Jam, penalty vote for Jen or not.

They need Whamber to win HOH, so that one of the five can play next week, and get rid of Whamber. If there is no Jen, Whamber noms either D/D, or Eric, and back doors one of them, should one of them win the veto.

If they don't throw the comp to Whamber, maybe they'll throw it to Zach, which will keep him from playing in the next week.

We need some late night game talk....

While I agree that it would be funny, I am not sure if I could take another 2 weeks of having to look at and listen to Amber and all her whining and praying. She seems to change her mind almost hourly(might just be that she can not remember things from one hour to the next) so I would say that it is not positive that noms would be Eric/Jess(I highly doubt Jess at least). The Hg's drinking were Eric, Dick, and Zach.

Thanks Zilchie....I hope their plan works.....I'd sure like to see Amber gone.

I do think she's easier to control or influince.

Thanks...shhx

Okay, let's say they do decide to keep the plan to boot Jameka. Penalty vote and AP are vote out Jen. Unless they convince Amber to vote out Jameka, there would be Dick, Zach, and Jessica to vote out Jameka. There would be a tie, to be broken by Dani. She could vote out Jameka, but there would still be that mystery vote to figure out. Am I right, or did I miss somebody???

I must have had my feed muted when they had that convo.

I can't see her backdooring Dani... she pretty much agreed to give up all her kids, the rest of her life, and her undying love to keep Dani safe for the rest of the game. Of course, it did happen a couple days ago, so she might have already forgotten the entire convo by now.

You can be sure, Dani hasn't forgotten it!

I'm pretty sure it was on the show last night, and before the POV was used. They did a DR with Dani telling how Whamber gave her more than she expected. It started out with Jam telling Wham to go have a talk with Dani, and that Wham had a good chance to get off the block, if she talked to Dani.

So she went in the HOH, the talk started, and Wham said she wouldn't put Dani on the block if she won the next HOH. Dani agreed to take Wham off the block, and then Wham kept talking, and talking, and saying how she wouldn't put Dani up for the rest of the show, or use the POV on her, and 'on my daughters life'...the show kept up a running 'ding', with each thing Wham added to the pile...it was kind of funny.

I was surprised no one commented on it last night in the show thread...

she even swore onher daughter's life again..even after Jameka told her not to do that when she talked to Daniele.....Dani's safe with her...not sure about Dick though...

Dick and Dani just had a huge blowup in the HoH room. I missed the beginning, but Dick was bitching at Dani for making a deal with Amber without including him. He was pissed that Amber may put him on the block if she gets HoH and that Dani didn't do anything to protect him.

He goes on to tell her that she only cares about herself and things get VERY personal and heated. They start screaming at each other and Dani tells him to get out of HER room. Dick packs up all his stuff and leaves. My feeds are flaking out so I couldn't transcribe.

lol how funny is it with Dick being thrown out of the HOH with all his belongings in white trash bags...by his daughter...

'White trash bags'... :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

ED is pissed!

I'm sure, that if Dani had wanted to press the issue with Whamber, she could have gotten the deal to include ED. But from the way it looked on the show, Dani looked a bit taken aback, at how much Wham was offering. No wonder she forgot her game for a few minutes!

Whatev...D/D were bound to have a big dust-up at some point....now we get ED whine...

I was in shock. I'm sorry I missed the beginning and it just kept building and building. From what I heard, they were both making valid points. Dick holds it over her head that he took her off the block and she doesn't do anything for him in the game.

Now he's in the BY bitching to the camera about her.

I just can't beleive Boogie would go on tv and tell the world he

has a STD...yeah, I do....he's such a HO! :kwasny:

And this is suppose to help him get more chicks?

Archived