Thursday, August 23

uvp

I wouldn't mind seeing Dani go, if it won't mess up Dick standing. She talks down to Dick and he's done so much for her and is giving things up for her, even as far as risking going home. She's not worth it and would vote him out in a heartbeat now that she has bonded with Amber.

I'd like to see Dick win the whole thing but it depends on who gets into the final 2. It has to be someone the jury hates more than him because they are all too immature to vote for the best player, they will vote for personal reasons. :help:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I know is I don't want either Eric or Jessica to go. Their budding romance is the only reason I watch...now that there's no more meltdown...

I'm really disappointed in Jen. It's her LAST moments with these people and she's letting them sleep? They're in HOH lockdown, start making as much noise as you can. Go out with a bang, start calling people out...shoot, start telling everyone that Danielle said this and that (so what if it's all a lie).

Disappointing indeed, Jen...tisk tisk

That's all of them in the HOH room???? Ye gads...you'd think a peace treaty had been signed!

I saw three at first, then 4, but all of them are in there?? Must be a reeeeeaalllyyy big show tonight for them to all be in such a tiny room for so long!

I really hope Eric gets HOH or maybe Zach. With Eric we would probably get to nom someone but with Zach who knows what he would do :inquisitive: . I would cringe if Amber got it because she is on my last frayed nerve. If she gets it then she would be shown more on the feeds & on TV as there would be more conversations with her taking place. Amber has kinda dropped out of the limelight a bit this week even though she was nom & I would like that to continue so I don't have to hear her voice :grin2:

If amber gets it, I'm sure she would let Danielle (her latest victim) nominate for her. Has anyone else noticed that since Jameka and Amber have been on the block, Amber's new BFF is Danielle??

Soon, Amber's going to forego the God talk with constant, "Honestly" whining. Eee-gads.

i thought it was funny how she said she that watching E&J reminded her on her and Dustin. Earth to Amber, E&J have a mutual sexual attraction...yours was one-sided.

You love screwing his game up don't you?

No Justin now that he is behaving and playing with America I have been working with him. I voted for Jessica for the woobie and Jen for eviction.

I think it is time to put him to work though. My thoughts were not in screwing him. ewwwwwwwwwwww

Yesterday and today it is most interesting (for me) to watch who or what it is that gets D&D speaking to each other again. I think it was Dick who broke the silence yesterday. Hasn't happened yet today.

Do you think Jen will hug anyone when she walks out the door tonight? If memory serves me right it would be a BB first if she just walked out the front door and snubbed everyone completely (or everyone snubbed her).

We almost had that, in reverse, with Dustin. Didn't he avoid everyone but Amber?

Archived