Thursday, August 23

uvp

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do love how Jess is using Eric though it is funny to watch ! Jess is a cutie though ,but I think she kinda went with the crowd and treated Jen worse then she should have because Jen has never shown any animosity toward her.

In fact if Jen had put Jessica up instead of Joe Dick would have been gone and Jen would not be leaving tonite.

hmmm... well... if i might just squeeze in here... :::::::::::shoves the guys::::::::::: thanks!

jess did say that she would have cosmetic surgery after BB... the others asked what kind of surgery and she said "i dont know" but i think she was totally thinking her nose. (and yes, it would help)

on to daniele.... if she put some weight on... and got rid of the bratty nasty attitude... she would definately be a keeper. and she can get away with dressing the way she does.. she carries it off.. unlike the goldboothobag i work with who is in her late 40's and dresses like daniele.. (please, i know.. yes, i know... i work with IT everyday)

jen? i cant look at her face anymore. she gained a few pounds but still has a body that is fit. so cant complain there.. but i cant look at her face or i might say mean things. period.

amber and jameka have god on their side.. enough said.

Archived