Thursday, August 23

uvp

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mean to pick, but has anyone else noticed the odd way that Eric drinks. I thought it was one time thing the first time I saw it, but he does it all the time. His elbow never comes off the table and his arms stays the same... he drinks by moving his head. He also does it when he's eating his meals and not just playing drinking games.

apparently tv guide has this week as a double eviction week

Jen just filled Whamber's ear about how the rest of the game is going to go, and then told Whamber what to do, WHEN she win's HOH.

The Zach-ED plan of a few nights ago, involved throwing the comp to Whamber. Maybe they shouldn't do that now? A Whamber HOH, had her putting up the pen nom'd Jen, and Zach as a pawn. If Jen gets the boot now, who is Whamber going to go after? Jen just told her how to get out either ED or Dani...

The four better come up with a better plan, than the one they had...

Yes, she did thank God for letting her see her cousin, but I am pretty sure that they had handlers with them the whole time they were gone. Of course even if Amber had inside information she probably would not know what to do with it(or even what it means).

Amber: Jameka, what is inside information?

Jameka: I think it is like the visions that God puts inside your head.

Maybe each got to see someone special and was told not to talk about BB?

At the Power of 10 Show???

Archived