Penalty Vote

BJR

What do you expect Mendes he made the code almost 3 months ago. It's funny how he didn't even realize the code was there when he read the letter. He even wonder what the line ment. I think he only mentioned it because it came too late and thought it was funny that Vincent remembered.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Evil, I edited my reply because I had misread a previous post.

But as I said before, he intended to cheat. He made such a big deal about the integrity of the game being compromised by Jen's actions. In hindsight, that was a hypocritical statement on his part. Yeah he didn't brag about the whole letter on the feeds, but Dani was smart enough to try to alert him to keep his mouth shut.

I don't remember Dick talking about the integrity of the game when it came to Jen but I did roll my eyes when the houseguest did mention that. I think Dick had a bigger problem with Jen destroying his cigs then trying grab his lit cig. But I might have missed Dick saying those things.

If Dick broke the rules then he too should get a penalty vote... Talker you said that eating didn't give Jen an unfair advantage, but it did IMHO... Eating slop make you weak, and Janelle and Dr. Will said it made your thinking cloudy, so therefore Jen eating regular food when she wasn't supposed to wasn't fair...

I think maybe the reason Dick isn't getting penalized is because the letter didn't help him in anyway...

All this talk about him coming in the game planning on cheating are the same ones that said it was ok for Jen to do the same thing, or they talked about how glad they were that she did it... She came in planning on destroying cigs... She admitted that herself... We Dick fans are entitled to feel the same way... I for one am glad Dick was smart enough to think of this, it's just too bad that it didn't help him...

Dick knew about the Mike Vick thing before he went in the house what he didn't know was the result and from Drew reaction to Ambers Vick comment he figured something had happened since he arrived in the house. I did find it funny how someone would try to act like Dick got info on it and special treatment.

I never thought it was ok for Jen to break the rules either. I wouldn't have liked it for any of them. The thing that makes it bother me the most about dick is the unbelieveable hyprocisy. He and Dani whine and complain about everything. Everything. Unless everything is going their way 100% they whine. Then they call others sore loosers. They are all over Zack for "breaking the analliance" and playing strategically when they have done the same thing (and Danielle admitted it) to every single person there with the exception of a few of the first to leave. (Starting with Nick) They had an alliance w/ Nick and voted him out. Same with the LNC, Jen, Eric/Jess, Jameka and Zack would have been next. And they have the audacity to whine because he is making a better strategic move??? Hello, why would he not do what is best for HIM?

Pot- Kettle anyone??

I think when we all sit back and look at this season, the overwhelming majority of us are going to say "The America's player twist ruined this season." Here are two examples that are being discussed here:

1.) We (the producers) can't punish Jen for ruining Dick's cigs because we already told Eric to ruin her shirt

2.) We can't punish Dick for getting outside information because we've already given so much to Eric.

The problem here is proof. Dick can say to the live feed "oh, I got a coded letter from Vincent!" but when the producers question him, all he has to do is deny and say it was a joke. Unless they can then look at the letter (and, no doubt, they keep copies) and find an obvious code (message written with the first letter of each sentence, etc.) what are they supposed to do? It's Dicks word against a live cam snippet that he's already explained away by saying it was a joke. Vincent obviously is going to play dumb if they call him.

There really isn't anyway to avoid things like this without being heavy handed. I mean, maybe they could take what the loved one wants to write and rewrite it into a script they have to copy or something. I'm not sure.

I was shocked to find out one of Eric's task was to vandalize someone's property. I guess that is why they had to punish Jen for eating and not damaging someone's property and why they replaced Dick's cigs. I think in any other season Jen would have been punished for destroying property and they wouldn't of replaced the cigs. I think when everyone finds out about the AP twist some houseguest will be upset and might think Eric had an advantage.

Kingswilson, Dick's son already admitted the letter was coded. He posts at Sucks:

Vactory wrote: I will just say that he doesnt have the code quite right and from what I have read hear and in myspace messages, he missed more than half of the message

Honestly I cant believe he even brought it up... he must be feeling either very confident or very bored. He seriously can not keep his damn mouth closed...

If you are okay with an HG planning on getting outside information during the game, then you should not complain next season when someone does the same thing and uses the information. He planned to cheat, it was executed, it was just poorly timed. IMO, that doesn't make it okay. Cheating is cheating.

As I stated in my letter to CBS, I understand that at this point in the game, a penalty vote/ nomination would be difficult. I would, however, like to see Big Brother address the issue to the jury & remaining house guests. If they had planned on committing the same act, then they will no doubt empathize with Dick. However, if they went into the game knowing the rules about NO OUTSIDE HELP, then theire opinions of Dick's game may change. IMO, Dick violated the very essence of the game. Through his actions (and bragging) I would find it very difficult to believe next season's Head of Household will get anything from friends and family.

To compare Eric's actions to Dick is unnecessary. Eric was told who to vote for, not why. Eric could only infer that america* liked Dick better than the other house guests. He was not told he could or couldn't trust this house guest or that house guest. He agreed to Dick's final four alliance because he inferred that's what voters wanted. Eric DID NOT get any help from the voters, he just got a task and a name.

Every person in the game has only their own perspective of what is happening in the house. If they want to get mad because Zach is doing what is best for him they have that right, just as Zach has the right to do what he wants with the HOH noms that he won!

They all have been isolated for many weeks and they all have a heightened sence of themselves and they are all a little stir crazy.

Lets give them a bit of a break and take what they do and say with a grain of salt.

These are real people and they will all do and say stupid things.

Dani, whining all the time

Dick, feeling entilted

Zach, thinking he is running things

Jameka, praying out loud

All things they prob. don't do in their everyday real lives.

That being said..................Go Dick and Dani! LOL

Francis I think CBS is stuck because they had Eric destroy property first so it's not like they could have done something to Jen, and they were giving Eric information from the outside before any codes were out into letters. The show was alot better without BB trying to get involved and I hope this mess shows them to just let the houseguest play there own game.

Again where was that same thought when Jen did it? She went in planning on destroying someones personal belongings and even admitted that was her plan...

What Dick did was wrong, if he did it... I have found Vincent to make things up... I copied and pasted something from Sucks to here and it was word for word what Vincent said, he said I was misquoting him... I tried to talk to him about it and was ignored... Anyone can look over there and see that what I copied to here was an exact quote... Hell, for all I know this is another one of Vincents games to make his Dad look better in some peoples eyes... Vincent wasn't reliable when it came to information about his Dad and Daniele talking, why would we think he is now? Maybe it's a chance to get Dick out and that's what some people are going to cling to... Just like the Dick put the blue ball in Jameka's tube, when it was shown that what he put in his pocket was a jewelery, and in fact not a ball at all... Some people want to cling to the hope that he will be gone and not win the money...

Cheating is cheating and if Dick cheated then he too should get a penalty vote...

Actually, I disagree.

Dani, whining all the time

Dick, feeling entilted

Zach, thinking he is running things

Jameka, praying out loud

Dani, whining all the time - I disagree. That isn't something that started after being in the house a while. I think it's her life. Same self entitlement as her father.

Dick, feeling entilted - Again, I disagree. The thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread. HUGE ego.

Zach, thinking he is running things - Not sure. Maybe not out of the house. He seems fairly humble most of the time.

Jameka, praying out loud - Unlike Amber, Jameka seems genuine. She prays outloud only when she is alone and not in the DR LOL. Plenty of people pray outloud when they pray, that's nothing new. I think this is definately Jameka and nothing to do w/ putting on a show. It is genuine. I dont think the same about Amber though. That was all show/not genuine.

"Dani, whining all the time - I disagree. That isn't something that started after being in the house a while

Dick, feeling entilted - Again, I disagree. The thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread. HUGE ego.

Zach, thinking he is running things - Not sure. Maybe not out of the house. He seems fairly humble most of the time.

Jameka, praying out loud - Unlike Amber, Jameka seems genuine. She prays outloud only when she is alone and not in the DR LOL. Plenty of people pray outloud when they pray, that's nothing new. I think this is definately Jameka and nothing to do w/ putting on a show. It is genuine. I dont think the same about Amber though. That was all show/not genuine."

I did not say that Jamekas prayers were not real I just doubt she prays out loud at her own house. I guess it is possible.

EVEYONE in the house has a huge ego that is how they got in the house. (Amber had an ego so big I don't know how she fit throught the doors!)

Dani MAY whine at home but I'm sure it is nothing close to the extent that it is in the house.

Zach seemed humble to start with, then as soon as he won something he acted as if he was holding back the whole time.

My point was they are all flawed players and no one could make it through this game without someone finding fault with them.

Again.....Go Dick and Dani!!

Archived