Penalty Vote

BJR

WOW, finally all the conspiracies are coming out into the open about how Dick and his daughter I had no idea that the show was so rigged all these years. I feel cheated!! I was over at another Internet forum and people are raging mad about how much cheating has gone on and nothing been done about it.

Has anyone figured out how Dick managed to get that blue ball in Jameka's tube? Why won't they show us the footage of Dick putting the ball in here tube? WHY!!! Don't we have a right to know!!!

Now I hear Dick is GAY and likes to do kinky things with stuffed animals.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH, echo, I agree with you............it is truly amazing how much Dick has gotten away with one the show.........must be sleeping with the producer, if he's male, of course, since now it's been established he's gay.

or, maybe he's been paying someone off..........you know, promising the camera man a big part of his win if he would just turn the camera away for a few secondsa while he puts the blue ball in Jameka's tube! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

the true penalty vote should go to britney spears for her bad performance the other night. :o

PS dick's son sent out this coded message to a few people via email: "message in a bottle II coming soon to a theater near you"

Why close it? If I dont want to read a thread I simply dont click on it. It is a crazy concept I know but it works

It serves no purpose anymore except to either get people mad at each other, or go off topic. Neither of those belongs here. They have closed threads for a lot less.

Maybe they let it slide because the video was taken out of context... Maybe they let it slide because it wasn't cheating... Maybe they let it slide because they can... It's over and there is nothing we can do about it... It's time for this thread to die and be put in the archives...

I could do that, but I really don't care... James is out of the country right now anyways... He's in Sweden... The point is that BB didn't do anything about it and there is nothing we can do...

Beside's you did an interview with Danielle, why not go ask her?

How have I changed my tune... I said IF he cheated then it should be he got some kind of penalty... Never mind about the interview... You know what I meant, you know which Danielle I was talking about too, I didn't say Daniele, I said Danielle...

I am friends with a lot of the past house guests... I do interviews with them for Morty... They are really a great group of people... I don't work for any kind of media... You should have a look around the interviews forum to see what I mean...

Archived