Penalty Vote

BJR

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How have I changed my tune... I said IF he cheated then it should be he got some kind of penalty...

My bad I missed the IF in this post

I stated it was my opinion that both had cheated and both needed to be punished... There are those that are pitching a fit because of Dick saying the letter was coded, but applauded Jen for eating... Both of it was cheating period...

sorry

I will again ask how the hell I have changed my tune... I said MAYBE they didn't do anything because it wasn't cheating... I didn't say I had changed my mind in anyway... Stop trying to deflect attention... You started this crap, and I called you out... END OF STORY... I will now put you on ignore... Not worth getting in trouble here at the end of the year...

WOW.... This thread is going and going and going. From the looks of the feeds right now GAY Dick didn't get a penality. I guess he didn't do anything wrong by putting that ball in tube or getting that letter.

penalty vote has no business in bb . penalty nom is all thats needed or fine . no hg deserve to get a vote from bb

penalty vote has no business in bb . penalty nom is all thats needed or fine . no hg deserve to get a vote from bb

Couldn't agree more UVP. They first had Jen for a penalty nom and then changed it. Someone needs to get a hold of the producers and give them a shake. It's simple, break a rule follow the rule book for the penalty. Isn't it like cheating to change the rules after a decision is made. Good thing the judicital system doesn't work that way.

On Housecalls today, a blogger named Lynnette was the guest. She told Gretchen that she spoke directly to Alison G. about the cheating and that because Vincent's letter didn't affect the outcome of the game, they decided to let it slide.

That's like saying the NBA official who bet on games he reffed shouldn't be held accountable because it didn't affect the final score. Jen was evicted 6-0, so the penalty vote didn't affect the outcome of the game either. I imagine CBS took that action for the integrity of the game (and so Kail couldn't wail to the FCC) much the same way the NBA, MLB and the NFL punish players or officials who do any sort of betting, even for betting on sports they don't play. (like Pete Rose, Art Schlichter, and Michael Vick (even if his dogs were as spoiled as mine, his betting on dogfights would have been a career ender).

And now we hear Alison and CBS are fully aware of another plan to cheat and yet chose not to address Dick's case. Is this a case of trading the big picture (integrity) for short term (ratings) gain, or is it that Dick's lawyers could have a field day comparing Dick's advantage from what Vincent did to what Eric got as America's Player?

If CBS would have atleast explained what happened on the show it might have been ok. Sweeping things under the rug is not ok. Why did they not show Dick admitting to cheating. And why did they not show what happen with the Blue Ball??? Both of these issues should have been addressed immediately. And its not like viewers wouldnt be interested in these things, its two of the most interesting things that have happened in the last 2 weeks.

Archived