Penalty Vote

BJR

My point was they are all flawed players and no one could make it through this game without someone finding fault with them.

HEAR HEAR!!! I agree with you... Having become friends with some of the past house guests, and knowing them now and comparing them to the way they were inside that house, I know that that house does some strange things to people... For all I know I will like Jen outside that house and hate Dick... I don't know, until I have the chance to talk with them... I am hoping for an interview, but with Vincent not liking me I can't be assured of one with Dick or Daniele, but I am hoping... You can't use the way they are in that house to judge them on their lives outside that house...

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just my point of view... but felt like adding it to the mix

Dick received a pre-arranged coded letter in a game where there is suppose to be NO outside communication to further your game. Whether he received it too late or misread it .... he still broke the main rule and premise of the game.

Eric having an idea of what America might be thinking was the producers Brain Child for the BIG TWIST for this year. Even if you didn't like his personality... he was working so the viewing public could play along. (and he didn't get to play his own game)

Jen blatantly ate while on Slop.... She was begging for a penalty so she could get out of the House.

lol... as far as the Blue Ball.... we'll probably never know where that Blue ball came from

Hmmm. Seems like an innocent mistake on your part if it did happen. Or could be it was a misinterpretation..... that happens so much online!! SO SO MUCH. Sad.

Either way, Yana, cuz Dick is so awesome, he'll talk to you! And Dani will too!!!!! You are a ray of sunshine in what can be a gloomy world of BB!!!!!

Cheating is cheating and if Dick cheated then he too should get a penalty vote...

I totally agree Yana, that has been my point in this whole discussion. I can't understand why his son's original post at Sucks on this matter was deleted unless to give him plausible deniability if the feces hits the fan. I look forward to your post game interviews with the players.

He had second thoughts because the cheating was wrong

Talker you said that eating didn't give Jen an unfair advantage, but it did IMHO... Eating slop make you weak, and Janelle and Dr. Will said it made your thinking cloudy, so therefore Jen eating regular food when she wasn't supposed to wasn't fair...

She was allready out the door that was very clear, if she had broke the slop rule a week she was not nominated, then yes that would help her for the next HOH. Just like people are saying the letter was too late to help Dickwad, Jen eating was too late to help her, yet they still went through with giving her a penalty vote.

Yana , I think Ed will give you your interview, I noticed ED the other night made a statement that yeah Vincent is running his my space page and probably had had a lot of requests, etc, I got the idea that Dick in fact would welcome that, I sent Vincent a message, he answered me back, but he was kinda curt, so I think ED has a much friendlier attitude than his son and you will in fact get your interview, I for one will be waiting!!

Eric's brother said on another board that they thought about doing the same thing with the code. Eric made him promise he wouldn't do it because he didn't want to spend all his time trying to figure out the secret message.

This shows that anyone could do it, and I'm sure some have. BB is at fault for allowing it to happen. Dick was wrong for doing it, but BB can't do anything to him this late in the game. A penalty vote can't happen because either:

A. It doesn't matter because they won't count a tie with a penalty vote, or

B. They do count it, and he doesn't have a fighting chance and will be sent home by Zach. In this case BB might as well kick him out themselves.

BB is in a lose/lose situation if they try to give him a penalty vote, and that's why they won't do it.

She was allready out the door that was very clear, if she had broke the slop rule a week she was not nominated, then yes that would help her for the next HOH. Just like people are saying the letter was too late to help Dickwad, Jen eating was too late to help her, yet they still went through with giving her a penalty vote.

It wasn't clear to me... She was going to stay until she got that votem then it was too easy for them to take her out... I have moved on from then and can't remember why, but that week they were going to send Jameka home until she eat... So sorry, but it would have given her an advantage has she stayed in the game... The vote is the only reason she was voted out...

A. It doesn't matter because they won't count a tie with a penalty vote, or

B. They do count it, and he doesn't have a fighting chance and will be sent home by Zach. In this case BB might as well kick him out themselves.

BB is in a lose/lose situation if they try to give him a penalty vote, and that's why they won't do it.

A. in the event there is a tie, they could ask the jury to vote

B. After the penalty vote, Jen didn't have a fighting chance, but they did it anyway. If fact, it was assumed they'd give her a penalty nomination. But when it was discovered that it may help her, they switched it to Penalty Vote. Until jen eating Slop, "Penalty Vote" had never been mentioned.

As far as a lose/ lose situation with BB, I don't see what BB's desires have to do with an even playing field. The rules should apply to everyone, not just a few.

They changed Jens punishment from a penalty nom in the next week (since she was already nominated that week) into a penalty vote that week because they felt that the punishment should occur in the same week as the violation. Had she not been a nominee that week, her punishment would have been a nom instead of a vote.

If BB decides that Dick is cheating they would need to give him a penalty vote this week since he is already nominated (and I doubt Dani is going to use her veto on him). Assuming Dani votes to evict Jam, there will be a tie that Zach (the HOH, not the jury) would break. If that were to happen Dick would be evicted.

JG, I'm totally with you, but some people have been saying that having the HoH break the vote would be unfair (since when has an HoH breaking a tie been unfair, I don't know). If it's unfair, then let the jury vote. Don't even tell them why they get to chose, just let them vote.

JG, I'm totally with you, but some people have been saying that having the HoH break the vote would be unfair (since when has an HoH breaking a tie been unfair, I don't know). If it's unfair, then let the jury vote. Don't even tell them why they get to chose, just let them vote.

I believe the argument is that there cannot be a tie with a penalty vote, so there is no way that the HOH could break a tie in this case.

I think that if this is the case, they should just boot Dick out for breaking the rules.

HOH has ALWAYS broken a tie. Why would others think it should change now? I guess, its only unfair when it involves a Donato. Maybe from now on they should poll America every time there is a possibility of a tie, and Americas vote should break it.

This game is starting to make me sick...

Archived