Just Not Fair!!!---update (finally Fair)

Somewhere floating around the internet (like poop in a toilet) is Booger claiming to have coached Jen. As much of a liar as he is, I still believe this one. Although Jen's recent actions reek more of Will's idea than Booger's. Booger's idea of great game play is what Jessica is doing (leech on to a stronger player)...however, I like Jessica as much as I hate Booger (can you say I'm guilty of a double-standard??)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Jen's week to go and SHE knows it...any penalties that she has incurred will be moot...Jameka needs to stay on slop and avoid forcing a situation and she'll be safe next week (Amber goes)...

I think it is funny how everyone is saying how dare Jen eat while she is on slop and is there no rules in this house. It is funny because Dick did the exact same thing last week when he thought he was going home and even made fun of it saying "what are they going to do give me a penalty nom?" Why is he not on the block this week? How is he repeatedly allowed to to push the other HG around and be that threatening towards them. Not to mention intentionally burning people? And then to not allow her to destroy the ciggs when BB allowed america's player to destroy he things w/o penalty and in fact rewarded him for doing it? I think Jen and Dick both deserve to be escourted out of the house. Especially Dick...if he did that on the outside he would be charged with assault and battery! the least they could do is give them both a penalty nom!! PLease show you are for fairness and demand that Dick be a penalty nom next week if Jen is made to do so!

Don't forget Danielle had M&Ms stashed under her bed while she as on slop too. :cookie:

Nobody saw Dick or Danielle eat any forbidden food while on slop.

For every bad action any HG does it always comes back to Dick and Dani. :wacko:

Dick is accountable for HIS actions

Jen should be accountable for HER actions. Last night it was the JEN show and all her doing.

uhh..... anyone that has been HOH has taken any goodies they have left over with them when their hoh is over with. they keep them in their BB bag or under their bed or where ever they keep their stuff.

but i do have to laugh... the idea of daniele making a meal out of some M&M's is kinda funny. :giggle:

Someone said that Dick intentionally burned Jen. That's not what happened at all. Jen grabbed for his lit cigarette. What kind of idiot tries to pull a lit cigarette from someone's hand?

Jen makes for better TV than Jameka.

I don't know; when they play the holy music while she's praying, that's pretty entertaining. lol

This season has even my husband watching.

That's because he thinks Jen is hot. :lipsrsealed2::lol:

Someone posted this on Reality BBQ. I don't know if it really was said as I didn't see it but if they really did hatch this plan it is brilliant...

"Zach & Dick were talking in the BY during the wee hours [long after I

went nite nite], and together they came up with what sounds like an

awesome plan. Of course, Dick's thinking it's *all* his idea, but

Zach really gets the credit for this one. It's perfect:

1. Evict Jameka this week.

2. The entire house "throws" HoH comp so that Amber wins it.

3. Jen is already going to be nom'd next week - they vote Jen out.

4. As outgoing HoH Amber can't compete again, so whoever wins HoH

puts Amber up & they evict her.

This takes Zach, Dick, Eric, Daniele & Jessica to the final five."

Question: If Jen stays and has her penalty nomination next week, does the HoH put up one or two other nominees? I swear I read somewhere that penalty nominations supplement (and not take the place of) HoH nominations.

That's like the 10th time I've seen it alluded to that Jen was "coached" by Will and Boogie, anything out there to substantiate that or is it just a rumor?

Fans may not know it but there is a Chill Town 'ringer' in the 'Big Brother 8' house.

"She will definitely be Chill Town extended if she follows our coaching tips," said 'Big Brother All-Stars' winner Mike 'Boogie' Malin, revealing that HouseGuest Jen Johnson is a friend of both his and Will 'Doctor Evil' Kirby. The 23-year-old nanny and model even vacationed with Chill Town in the Bahamas a month before the series debuted.

Source: http://communities.canada.com/globaltv/blo...new-season.aspx

I think it is ridiculous to say Dick has a certain seat where he is supposed to sit. First of all, he sits all over the couch, and usually sits on that end part where the lounger part is. So, she wasn't even sitting on that part. Second, she can sit anywhere she wants.

Last night, Zach and Dick did discuss the possibility of keeping Jen this week and taking out Jameka instead, as Jen has to be on the block next week and can't take herself off, due to the penalty nomination. Which is why I think Jameka should wise up and eat this week.

uhh catnip, you dont have to jump on me, i was just sayin...

and i never said it was HIS assigned spot (but i should add, that as we speak, he is sitting there... :) and usually he sits at the lounge part when others are sitting on the couch so he is farther away from them.. so his smoke doesnt bother them)

just my two cents as a former smoker, wife of current smoker, and pregnant woman....on the whole blowing smoke, slapping cigarette topic....

let me preface that this is just my opinion as well as my husband's from watching ShoToo and the quad cam of the live feeds both last night when all of this was going down...

yes Dick blew smoke her way when her first came outside after getting the new pack from the freshly replaced carton. so what. walk away if you don't like it....

he continued to smoke sitting plenty far away and blowing smoke rings as usual not really in her face maybe her general direction.

in the end she stood up came over to him (he was sitting) and started slapping at his cigarette, if she got burned she deserves it, she should have walked away.

if i was dick i would follow her around and blow smoke in her face on purpose. whenever she is 'voluntarily ' outside, not as part of a comp or LD.

again just my opinion, i hate the smell of smoke, especially while pregnant but if I am around someone smoking, i either walk away or chose to accept it.

-A

too many options for who did what and why... let me just say I'm certainly enjoying the drama :animated_rotfl:

IF Jen had gotten burned as a direct result of her slapping at the cigarette, then I would wholeheartedly agree. I agree it was stupid of her to slap at it in the first place.

But, if she got burned because he turned the cigarette around and tried to burn her as she slapped at it (which is what happened) then that is not all her fault. If he didn't want to burn her, he wouldn't have done that.

ED has the key because Daniel gave it to him, she is his daughter, but beyond that I believe the HOH person can let anyone sleep in thier room that they say, no big deal, they were all sleepin up there last week. everyone is sayin this is Jens game play, excuse in MHO this is Jens Hissy Fit. She was acting like a brat, she was mad because she got outplayed, did not know she was gettin backdoored, this upset her and she pitched a hissy, that is it, her real spoiled self, saying it was not good enough for her to go to sequester, she can do better on her own, not a nice game player, she has been floatin around there not saying much cause she has nothing to say, duh, that is her brain, she is not entertaining, or can carry on great conversation, she is booooring, so then she ate cause she was a brat, then she went after ED and his lit cig, and she got burned, and all BB does is give her a penelty nom??, and all the ED haters say it is his fault, lololol, everything is on him, whatever. I do not condone his bratty behavior, but I still prefer him to Jen any day.And thank you Missya , truer words were never spoken, Jens Has no words, exactly

Archived