Just Not Fair!!!---update (finally Fair)

Hit the road, Jameka. Next time she should play the game instead of being a worthless hanger-on. Kudos to Jen for finally discovering a method to stop (or at least delay) a backdoor attempt.

Nice.

That about sums up my opinion on it too.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta say, if she did do this on purpose it is not clever, its annoying. I do taxes and know that there is such a thing as loopholes. I also know that every CPA I know says cheating in reference to said loopholes. my point? Cheating is cheating is cheating, and it ruins the fun of the game, IMO.

I don't think Jen thought of this penalty nom plan on her own. I would put money on it that the producers told her to do this so she could stay around another week. The week was pretty boring aside from yesterday. Jen makes for better TV than Jameka.

I gotta say, if she did do this on purpose it is not clever, its annoying. I do taxes and know that there is such a thing as loopholes. I also know that every CPA I know says cheating in reference to said loopholes. my point? Cheating is cheating is cheating, and it ruins the fun of the game, IMO.

Well...

Alot of things have ruined the fun in this season's game: banner planes, Dick's abusive attitude being allowed to continue (his potential of 'going too far' one day is so clearly obvious its scarey), BB working HGs behind the scenes, having one HG (AP) who knows who viewers are siding with, allowing viewers to vote multiple times, etc...

Jen taking advantage of one of the rules seems pretty smart to me and if she was guided by BB to do so it just goes with all the other situations I named.

I don't think we'll ever see a straight-forward cleanly run game in this type of show in todays times with ratings being as important as they are.

Hate to say it, but it would be boring so these seemingly 'unfair' situations are actually necessary to keep people watching.

As a smoker what Jen did was wrong and shame on Big Brother for saying it was ok to destroy someones cigs. I was thinking of using my vote to keep Jen this week but after tonight I will vote many times to have Jen evicted.

As a smoker-turned-non-smoker, I think it's far worse for someone to purposely blow 'poison' in someone else's face or intentionally burn someone with a lit cigarette. :smoke:

I'm glad she attacked his addiction. Why not? How many times has he mocked Amber's former addictions?

Dick deserves anything and everything that any of the HGs do to him at this point.

I wonder where he's gonna hide his clothes next week when he doesn't have the run of the HoH room?

Oh yeah...

I'd still love to see Jen start spitting slop in Dicks face.

Tit-for-tat. :drool:

After that all she'd have to do is walk around nibbling at a slop bowl all day smiling to keep Dick away. :eat:

I'm sorry I must be stupid but why would BB keep Jen and vote out Jameka automatically cause Jen broke the rules. That makes absolutely no sense at all. They are going to keep Jen so she can go up next week. Did BB actually say this?

I can see if she stays then she goes up automatically next week. But I think everyone wants her to go.

What's with she is going to walk home? She signed a contract.

Dick is an asshole (albeit an entertaining one) but she is the biggest crybaby loser ever on Big Brother. Nobody there likes her and when she is there nobody even talks to her.

I think it's a very real possibility that the BB staff gave Jen this idea and she did it.

Fish and visitors stink after 3 days and so does this.

Totally agree with your post Yuron.

Given what's already happened with DR's, etc...this is just so transparent. And insulting to the viewers.

Wow!! Guess I went to bed too early!

And then I read everyone's posts justifying either Jen's or Dick's immature actions. 2, 6, or 10 wrongs don't make anything right. And as far as calling Jen brilliant? Not! With BB's manipulations it seems obvious they might be the real instigators. IMO.

This season has even my husband watching. :o

Why would they tell her it's ok to ruin someone else's property? That's against the rules.

Same reason they let Eric put mustard on Jen's top. Ratings baby ratings

D&D are stupid if they don't get rid of Jameka. She and Amber are 2 votes if they're not on the block. This just gives them another chance at it.

And Dick can have another week of play time with Jen.

You don't know how silly it sounds for people to say that Dick drove her to her actions. Dick previous behavior caused Jen to snap and do the things she did.

What is wrong with personal behavior?

Dick should take blame when he does his acting like a dick stuff.

Jen should take the blame for the stuff she did last night.

just sayin........

Strategically, here's what should happen.

1) Jameka should approach both Dick & Danielle and Erick & Jessica with a deal. She eats food against the rules to get her own penalty nomination for next week. In exchange, they all agree to vote out Jen this week and also to not vote Jameka out the next week "if possible". She of course can say "I don't want to betray Amber by us agreeing to who goes home instead, but just not me".

2) This week they vote out Jen. Next week, whoever wins HOH should put Amber up beside Jameka. Even if Amber wins and puts Dick or Erick up, she has to put Jameka up as well. In that absolute worst case scenario they vote out Jameka and all is well. In the case that Amber wins POV, well, you vote out Jameka.

It's sound strategy for all because Jameka buys herself one more week of stipend, at worst, plus the benefit of not being the first to go to sequester and have to put up with Dustin's whining for a week. To the houseguests (more importantly the Dick/Daniele/Eric/Jessica quasi alliance) it's win/win because worst case they remove Jameka next week, else they can remove Amber or even consider a sort of backdoor for Zach.

Now, to Eric and Jessica this plan should be particularly beneficial because you've already heard them say they have 3 options. Go to final 4 and anything goes. Doublecross Dick & Dani. Or get doublecrossed by Dick & Dani. In theory this leaves the "powder dry" for two more weeks because ideally Jameka should still be around to be used to doublecross Dick & Dani.

Seems like a plan to me.

Well, it may not even be a case of her figuring it out as much as her deciding it's not worth it. I mean, at this point they're all hired until the end of the season. Stay in the house get your stipend, go to sequester and get your stipend. Benefits to a doomed player like Jameka of sequester would be the better accommodations and a little more privacy for a bit. The only benefit she really has by staying in the house is the hope of another luxary competition or another challenge that incorporates that.

Because make no mistake, Jameka is doomed. 4 more HOH competitions she can't compete in. So at this point we're just figuring out which week lame duck Jameka goes. If she's a player she'll scramble in the hopes she can rack up a prize or two and maybe, just maybe, come out on the right side of a doublecross. If she's given up, the best thing for her is probably to go to sequester.

They should boot Jen now. If she stays another week and then does what she threatened, which is to not go to jury. Then CBS is really screwed, and Jam gets screwed. She has said repeatedly she will not go to sequester, that the money is enough to keep her around. They should cut their loses now and send her home now, call it a free week and give America the 7th vote. JMHO

Unless we're in a time crunch as far as wrapping the series up before the fall season, I'd almost like to see the producers pull a twist out of their rumps because of this.

Disqualify Jen, for both the continued eating and threat to avoid sequester. Then announce that "in a shocking twist" her jury seat will instead go to America's Choice of the previously eliminated players. And, as a further twist, said player will be put back in the house one day before the vote, nominated against Jameka.

Obviously, America votes Nick back in and we see what happens. Nick of course would have to agree to not spoil the America's Player twist before allowed to re-enter.

Sounds more fun than what will actually happen.

sounds to me like america will get 2 votes on the jury...if jen leaves america gets a vote and if eric goes to jury america gets to tell him how to vote...that could be interesting

Nick of course would have to agree to not spoil the America's Player twist before allowed to re-enter.

But Nick would know, it would affect the outcome of the game.

Sometimes we over think the game. Like all the solutions to the Mad Hatter Tea party.

well... i say everyone in the house goes on strike and NOBODY eats slop from now on. hey.. what are they gonna do? put everyone up on the block?

i say everyone go slap a cig out of dicks hand... what are they gonna do? (nothing)

i say everyone steal everyone elses clothes.. what are they gonna do? (nothing)

sFun_ridinghorse.gif they have let HGs get away with crap for far too long season after season.... and this just icing on the cake...

next week everyone should be up on the block.. just for being there.

This topic is crap. Dick is the catalyst for the entire event, as much as the SOB says he didn't do a single thing. Jen would never have got to that point if not for Dick's constant berating of her and then sitting flush against her to light up a cigarette and blow the smoke right in her face after she got up and warned him not to.

Dick may have said something to Jen after her nomination, but all was well. No really big scene. A little before Dani and Amber left to go on their outing, Jen went up to HOH and talked to Dani. Dani tried to down play her personal feelings and said it was the "competitor" in Jen that had her put Jen on the block. I think Jen just thought alot about being backdoored, and while reading the rule book about "not going to sequester" came across the "penalty nom" scenarios.

The reason Dick acts the way he does is Jen started it at the very beginning when she stated she didn't want to be around Dick and for "them" not to get touched by him during a competition. Jen thinks she is better than everyone and thinks she's a "Paris Hilton". The only reason she has a gardener or maid, is because of the job she has, she is "hired" just like them.

I believe the property destroying argument is a grey area. If BB can replace the destroyed/ violated piece of property (Dick's cigs, Hardy's toothbrush) or return the property (Dustin's clothes, though not yet) then I think the HG's get a stern talking to and threatened with a penalty nom.

As far as Jen reading the rule book looking for a loophole, people, she was coached by Will and Mike, she probably knew the loopholes BEFORE she walked into the house. How else do you explain how quickly she was willing to give up food for 30+ days and $250,000 (if she won).

She watched Dick's tyrades against her and the other HG's and saw that BB was going to do nothing. She paid close attention when Dick dumped a drink on her and his only punishment was face-time on Thursday. She even asked Dick about what happened when he ruined Dustin's clothes and even joked about nothing happening. Jen had already broken Dick's cigs before and knew BB would replace them. So what does it matter if she detroyed an entire carton? BB was going to replace them anyway.

I have always thought the slop for 30+ days was stupid and I have been waiting for someone to break it. More than likely, she knew the worst they could do was throw her a penalty nom...something that has never been done, and would give her plenty of airtime. She needed something to make her a more desireable HG than Jameka. Knowing how sadistic Dick is, Jen KNOWS Dick will use this as an opportunity to "torture" her for another week. Dick will relish in voting out Jameka, just to keep Jen. With every day, Dick gets cockier and cockier...and Jen KNOWS it.

Archived