Just Not Fair!!!---update (finally Fair)

did dick bring his own cigs ?

if not the cigs are fair game

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Dick poured tea on her...that was a physical attack, IMO, far worse than destroying his smokes. And, Dick probably ruined Dustin's clothes that he threw on the roof. Also, Dick spiked their juice, by putting worcestshire sauce and tobasco sauce in the juice they were drinking. Oooh, he also blew his nose on their hand towel.

Dick better start sleeping with his cigarettes.

I'm really not sure you can get tea or mustard out of clothes completely. The tea was all over Jen's clothes. I have spilled tea on myself before and have been unable to get out the stain.

I think that BB is having another standard for Jen's clothes and Dick's cigarettes. What if Jen had poured mustard or iced tea on his cigarettes and he could dry them out? They wouldn't be exactly the same as new, but he could still use them, right?

:animated_scratchchin:

My point is that Dick should have been told that he can't vandalize clothes. He threw Dustin's shirt over the roof and it was a white shirt, and it was all stained with black. I doubt he'll be able to fix it like new. But, since BB has allowed Eric to vandalize Jen's shirt with mustard, they can't penalize Dick for doing it to everyone's clothes. But they have a different standard for cigarettes. It doesn't seem fair.

Yellow mustard usually creates a permanent stain, I even think I remember her saying the stain was still there after she washed it.

Jen was under the impression she was allowed to destroy cigs. She said she asked BB that specifically before she went into the house.

As for this not being 'fair' to Jameka, well life isn't fair. It isn't fair that Dick talks to Jen the way he does. It isn't fair that they all saw a banner flying around. It isn't fair that a HG tells a lie and everyone believes it... Hey if you listen to Danielle.."it's not faiiiiiiiiir" at least 10 times a day especially when things aren't going her way!

So game on house guests.... jen may last another week, good tv though.

But they have a different standard for cigarettes. It doesn't seem fair.

I agree, but Lordy, I do NOT want to see this guy quit smoking, he'll shred the place.

EDIT: And who asks if they can wreck cigarettes before the show? LOL they're all nuts!

I wouldn't be surprised if the BB staff gave her this idea.

We've been hearing stories all week of DR sessions where they tried to talk Dani out of using the veto and getting people to keep Jen in the house.

Maybe this was the best thing they could come up with to make her less of a threat this week.

It might be entertaining, though.... :animated_rotfl:

I agree, though--this year nothing is fair. The banner plane is a great example, and the fact that the AP has an effect on what happens in the house. I think the DR is really giving its all in keeping the players that mean a lot to ratings. I can't decide if this year is worse (maybe because of Showtime Too?) or if has always been this bad, but we didn't hear as much about it. I know BB has tinkered in the past in the DR and there have been competitions that have been iffy, but I don't remember it being quite like this.

Hey if you listen to Danielle.."it's not faiiiiiiiiir" at least 10 times a day especially when things aren't going her way!

even when it is going her way. HOH,POV, BDAY party, Gifts, luxury trip.

all one week ......And she still acted like a bitch and whinned

Iwas actually looking foward to a whine-less night

well now she'll come back and whine that she missed

all the excitement or that she won't have the most exciting story to brag about.

If breaking the rules, makes the rules, so to speak, and Jen gets mileage out of this, it will make BB history.

It's like finding a chink in the rule book, and exploiting it. Jen breaks the rules, pays the penalty, and comes out on the other side, still in the game.

Works for me...

Listen to them all now, trying to figure out how this might affect the game...ED wants to know all the 'in's and out's', before he decides what he wants to do.

:offtopic:

There are several ways to remove tea stains from clothing....

1) Put a half-teaspoon of ordinary table salt on a damp kitchen towel or sponge and rub it into the stain. It will remove it right away. Works best on fresh stains.

2) Baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Make a paste rub into fabric rinse and repeat.

And for mustard...

3) Spray some Lysol brand kitchen counter cleaner on there....That stuff works great on all sorts of stains, including tea and coffee. (Note make sure you have the bleach free kind if you're using it on colored fabrics)

I'm a tea fanatic and I'm also a serious klutz. All these have worked for me.

(Now I sound like freaking Heloise)

...back on topic....

I think turn about is fair play.

The whole grabbing/burning thing is a bit over the top though. I haven't watched the videos yet though. So I haven't got an opinion as to who did what.

Thank you, Crusty!! I only drink water, unsweetened iced tea, and milk. So I can really use that advice!!!

You know, Jen reads that rule book a LOT. What if she has planned to break the rules if it meant that she might have a better chance of staying? That is really thinking outside the box! It's sort of like giving up the $250,000. It proves that you don't care, and you are just there to stay and be on t.v. an extra week.

I just watched the Showtime feed on my DVR. Jen definitely has lost it. She was grabbing Dick's cigs and burned her hand. Seriously, who hates them so much that they grab at them while they are lit. The Showtime feed was turned off at that point for a few minutes.

Jen says that they told her she could destroy Dick's cigs. Why would they tell her it's ok to ruin someone else's property? That's against the rules. She broke the rules and ate food while on slop. She's the first person ever to get a penalty nomination. She's obviously lost it, and needs to just leave. BB should kick her out for her own mental health.

Jameka should use her brains and eat dinner right now, to even the playing field. Everyone would understand why she did it, and Jen would be leaving, as planned. Besides, if Amber doesn't win HOH next week, Jameka is on the block, anyway.

They told her weeks ago that it was OK to destroy Dick's cigs when she only destroyed 3 packs. Tonight, she destroyed 4 cartons. There is a slight difference between $16 and $200 worth of personal property. It doesn't matter whether she doesn't like smoking, or not.

I don't like to hear people talking on cell phones all the time, but I don't go around destroying them.

I remember in the first or second week in the house, Jen talked about how she had asked either before she entered the house, or right after, if she was allowed to throw cigarettes into the pool. She claimed at that time (and this was before she ever destroyed any cigarettes) that she was told yes, it is okay. So, she said if anyone ever did anything bad to her, she would get revenge that way.

If she did ask before she entered the house, I don't know what would have put that idea into her head, unless she figured someone would smoke, and doing without cigarettes would make them nuts. Either way, she claimed at the time that she asked and was told it would be okay.

You know, Jen reads that rule book a LOT. What if she has planned to break the rules if it meant that she might have a better chance of staying?

That's exactly what she's doing and it's bloody brilliant!!! She's forcing BB to give her penalty noms so that they other HGs think hmmmm Jameka is more of a threat than Jen because she can win POV.

I think Jen is a whole lot smarter than she's let on and now it comes down to brass tacks she's about to show us what all she's made of.

If she could have gotten a decent burn from Dick's cig, Or got him angry enough to maybe smack her, BB wouldn't have any choice. They would have to send Dick packing. I think she's instigating him in hopes she can push him over the edge.

I said it earlier in this thread and I'll say it again...

We've been hearing all week that the DR folks have been trying to talk Dani into not using the PoV and trying to talk the HGs into keeping Jen. I think it's a very real possibility that the BB staff gave Jen this idea and she did it.

It seems odd that she snapped right after the nomination ceremony and then was fine for hours until she just lost it all of a sudden with nothing provoking her. Jameka also made a comment that it was strange that Jen did everything right after the Executive Producers had left for the night.

Now she's being told that BB will decide tomorrow what to do with er while she continues to break the rules by eating?

Fish and visitors stink after 3 days and so does this.

This topic is crap. Dick is the catalyst for the entire event, as much as the SOB says he didn't do a single thing. Jen would never have got to that point if not for Dick's constant berating of her and then sitting flush against her to light up a cigarette and blow the smoke right in her face after she got up and warned him not to.

Hit the road, Jameka. Next time she should play the game instead of being a worthless hanger-on. Kudos to Jen for finally discovering a method to stop (or at least delay) a backdoor attempt.

Archived