Just Not Fair!!!---update (finally Fair)

I wonder if there is a little "DR" negotiation going on with Jen. Did anyone else see the rumor a little while ago that the producers hadn't gotten the AP envelope out of the DR in time and it was one with Jen's name on it so she saw it when she was called to DR.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She signed a contract that she would go to sequester if she got voted out and sent there. If she breaks the contract, they don't have to pay her anything except any prizes she won.

I might not have understood it right but during the veto a while ago, didn't Jen already give up all the money she would have made unless she actually came in first place?

If so, they don't really have anything to threaten her with.

DeanMachine:

The only thing Jen gave up during the Veto was 250,000 if she were to win the game. She will still recieve all of her weekly earnings, which I believe is 750 per week, and after sequester starts, I believe they start to make 3,000 per week, b/c they can't go back to their normal jobs. If I am wrong here someone that knows more, please correct me. If your there the first 6 weeks you earn 4,500 for those weeks, for the second 6 weeks, 18,000 for being in sequester.

That's a total of 22,500 for just 3 months of "work" or 7,500 a month. So maybe Jen makes more a month being a nanny and supplements that with being an extra in movies / tv shows and her modeling jobs.

Penalty Vote = Thuroughly Disgusted with BB's manipulation of the game to give the money to D&D.

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,529

I get that a Penalty Nom means you're automatically nominated. But what the heck is the consequence of a Penalty Vote? Sorry if it's a dumb question or already answered. I looked, I swear, but did not find.

you asking that is like something Amber would say.

Penalty Vote = Thuroughly Disgusted with BB's manipulation of the game to give the money to D&D.

How on earth does that "give the money to D&D"? If it had of been a penalty nomination next week they'd vote out Jameka this week (since Jen is a goner the next). Since it's a penalty vote they'll just vote off Jen since Jameka can't play HOH. How exactly does one or the other "give the money to D&D"? Each are both positively beneficial to D&D, both with their pros and cons.

I understand why some just hate D&D, but come on. That's a Stretch Armstrong type stretch...

Jen is the only HG to stand up to Dick. Jen is the only HG that will not simply roll over because D&D said to. Jen is also the strongest competitor and will not throw an HOH just so D&D will win. When it appeared (all pver the CBS board) that Jen wouldn't go home this week and may even stay after next week, they threw the "penalty vote" insuring she goes home this week.

jen's eviction helps everyone get closer to the $$, but it helps D&D the most (like almost every single Americ's* vote).

Jen is the only HG to stand up to Dick. Jen is the only HG that will not simply roll over because D&D said to. Jen is also the strongest competitor and will not throw an HOH just so D&D will win. When it appeared (all pver the CBS board) that Jen wouldn't go home this week and may even stay after next week, they threw the "penalty vote" insuring she goes home this week.

jen's eviction helps everyone get closer to the $$, but it helps D&D the most (like almost every single Americ's* vote).

Um, ok. But again, how does that help D&D? This could have went down two different ways.

1) Jen gets penalty nomination next week without hope of veto. House votes out Jameka. Head of Household competition happens with either nobody "outside of the alliance" up for HOH, or perhaps Jen playing for it with absolutely nothing to lose. Remember, it was NEVER once confirmed that simply because she was up for a penalty nomination that she wouldn't be able to play in the HOH.

2) Jen gets penalty vote this week. House votes out Jen. Head of Household competition happens with only Amber being "outside the alliance". Amber who, mind you, has already made just about every promise you can make to someone to get off the block this week.

So even if you shape this scenario into the absolute worst case scenario for Dick & Dani, we're talking a choice between a week of Jen and potentially no HOH competition or no Jen and only Amber as HOH competition (insert your own joke about **that** here).

Two choices that leave D&D in little to no danger. Either one is a win.

In fact, I'd go as far as to argue that it MUST be in the rulebook this way or else there is absolutely no reason for them to want to keep Jameka in the house over Jen. Jen is a whole hell of a lot better for ratings than Jameka.

It's all moot anyway because this isn't a game show. If it were it would be under strict guidelines. It's entertainment. The producers can and will make shit up as they go along. They couldn't give a crap about your favorite, all they care about are ratings and renewal.

Archived