Just Not Fair!!!---update (finally Fair)

Jerrid maybe he just pretended to take a bite to be silly. It has never been reported that Dick ate while on slop. People posted that Kail ate while on slop and that Dani had M&M's under her bed and somebody else I forgot.

I just don't believe it. See if you can find a video and then I will believe Dick ate while on slop.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fizzle, you continue to refuse to mention that Dick as well ate when he was on slop and should face the same penalty. With dick out of the way makes it that much easier for my man Eric to win this thing!

1. i dont know why you singled me out on this matter... not like i am the 411 on everything..

2. this thread is about tuesday, aug. 21th and since what happened last night spills into today... ???

3. so far i have seen no video or proof that dick ate while on slop

4. dont forget the nights where BB brings in food and allows everyone to eat it.. they later have confusion as to if they can still eat that food or not if they are on slop

5. maybe you should start a new thread if this concerns you so deeply.

Again this begs the question: is she stupid? The old adage "if you play with fire, you're gonna get burned" applies admirably here. She had done such a faultless job of remaining impassive and not letting Dick's actions elicit a response from her (which was supremely frustrating to him) that it was just dumb to lose it last night and go off on him like that.

well, i DVRed it.. so i can slow-mo it when i get home later and see if i can catch anything...

but it really doesnt matter does it? the whole thing last night was wrong.. they were both jerks. but if you lined up everything that happend.... i do think Jen came out the bigger jerk last night. DONT WORRY jen fans.. i do think dick was in the lead prior to last night. hahahaha

I think we can all agree on this...

Dick did not Burn Jen the CIGARETTE BURNED Jen.

and unless I am missing something he did not chase her down with a flaming torch....trying to argue that Dick BURNED Jen is rediculous.

OK I have now watched the video that Cat posted, and I have to say this... When Dick first sits down he has his cig in his left hand and then she jumps up and starts grabbing at it, he switches it to his right hand and she then starts grabbing at it in that hand... That's when he said if you keep it up your going to be burned... He never said he was going to burn her... Just if you keep it up you are going to get burned... She was the one that said you are burning me now... He then stated if you do it again you are going to get burned again...

If Jenn started all this drama as strategy, she is much smarter than I have ever thought she was. If her thougths are to get Jameka out and keep her another week, amazing! A lot can happen in a week in the BB house. Who knows by next week, Jenn and Dick could be husband and wife!

Good point Yana I watched it again. She was swinging at his left arm and then he moved the cigarette to his right arm farther away from her swing but then she started swinging at that arm. I guess you could say he was trying to keep her from getting burned my moving the cigarette. She insisted on smacking the cig. Not sure if he made contact with her with the cigarette or she did it herself. It is hard to tell.

nobody listens to us... i already knew he was trying to keep it away from her... but you guys know that nobody will see it that way right????

my dad use to turn his smokes under so he wouldnt accidently knock into anyone and burn them... but if anyone said that about dick, it wouldnt be acceptable... cant win.

i dont think they'll follow through with any plan to keep jen this week....the loophole in that plan would be that even though jen is automatically nominated for next week she'd still be able to play and possibly win the veto

Now that is something I can agree with Mac... Throw them both out... Him for his harrassment of her and her for her harrassment of him... They have both done it... She did it last night for the first time, I agree with that though...

she'd still be able to play and possibly win the veto

According to her she can't have the veto used on her... She is up and has to stay up...

I agree--Dick was trying to keep the cigarette away from her at first. Then he poked her with it, on purpose, later.

I never said Jen was innocent in this--I said they are both to blame. I've read the posts over in OT where those who love Dick have claimed that people are saying Jen never touched Dick. No one has said that. Jen slaps at his hands. He shoves her with his foot. He tries not to burn her by switching hands. She goes for that hand. At that point, he could still shove her away with his foot, like he did before. Or he could keep the cigarette away, like he did before. He chose to jab at her with the cigarette, instead. She was already wrong, and he chose to do the wrong thing, and his was something that injured her. He even bragged later that she would have something in the palm of her hand for a while to remember him by.

It looks like Dick blew smoke in Jen's face twice...

once when he sits down by her and then after she

stands up in front of him....I can see a faint puff of

smoke and thats when she starts smacking at his

his hand.....I think she snapped!.....JMHO :bash:

They both behaved badly last night!

Yes they both were behaving badly... I think Dick should have sat a little futher away, but when he didn't Jen shouldn't have started grabbing at the cig... To me it looked like he was just trying to keep the cig away from her, not trying to burn her with it... I guess it just goes to show that two people seeing the same thing are going to see it different sometimes...

Yeah its funny...different people....different points of view......

thats what I love about these forums.....keeps BB interesting

for me....and I do value everyone's point of view.....LOL :animated_wave:

JMHO...both were behaving badly, it really doesn't matter who started it!

I don't have live feeds...I get almost all my info from these forums

I flip flop daily... :kiss:

For several weeks I haven't had a favorite....most of them get on

my nerves.

Jen started the whole extravaganza last night by bleaching Dick's ciggys. Dick was not moving towards Jen she was moving towards him. He repeatedly told her not to put her hands on him but she kept doing it anyway. If you are stupid enough to grab a lit ciggy or put your hand near the hot rock you are going to get burned plain & simple. I don't see what all the fuss is about anyway. Jen got a slap on the hand for her participation in this. She got penalized for eating while on slop & if anybody tries to argue that she wasn't eating (& I am sure someone will :animated_rotfl: ) I would love to hear your rationalization on that one :popcorn:

:animated_rotfl:

As of this moment Jen is continuing to stuff her face. After receiving a penalty nom. If BB continues to allow her to disregard the rules and keep her in for ratings, is opening up a whole can of worms. Is this fair to the other houseguests?

Archived