Just Not Fair!!!---update (finally Fair)

i honestly feel Jen WAS burned as a direct result of slapping at the cig, if i had been in Dick's position and someone was slapping at my Cig i too would have turned it around so that they would be burned if they did hit it.

He didn't turn it around and then chase her down with the cig, she slapped at a Lit Cigarette.

hell if someone was slapping at a fork,or knife in my hand while i was eating i would turn that around in hopes of them stabbing themselves....

i see no point in this even being up for discussion...it's like touching a lit candle.... or a slapping at a hot stove eye,

hey there .... It's HOT... Don't Touch!

-A

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. One more thing to keep up the ratings. I think the DR has a lot to do with Jen getting the penalty nom. One more way to keep her in the game and get rid of boring Jameka who does nothing for ratings.

There is a difference, in my opinion, between "getting burned" when you are slapping at a cigarette, and having the person purposely burn you because you are slapping at the cigarette. The latter happened last night.

I personally would not stab someone if they grabbed at a knife, or purposely burn someone if the grabbed for a cigarette in my hand, but that's just me, I guess....

apparently jen knew what she was doing and didnt care one way or another. she kept trying to touch the "hot stove"

not for nothing.... both of them are idiots for what happened last night... but who in their right mind keeps trying to swat a lit cig out of someones hand? is she going to do that everytime he smokes? if so, then she should get use to getting poked by a lit cig. (as some were saying last night.. fair is fair)

He didn't turn it around and then chase her down with the cig, she slapped at a Lit Cigarette.

Exactly. I also don't see why there's any argument here. The girl slapped at a lit cigarette. Just about everyone and their mother realizes from infancy that if you touch something that's hot, it's gonna burn you. It's like putting your hand underneath a blowtorch. You KNOW it's burning, so why do it?

I can't understand the rationale of why it was Dick's fault if the cigarette was turned towards her slapping hand. She was the aggressor. She probably would have gotten burnt no matter which way it was turned. It was an idiot thing to do. Dick can be a dick, but Jen is a self centered biotch and from what I saw, was the main instigator last night. Sorry but I can't jump on the 'poor abused Jen bandwagon'

OK Everyone here knows that I am a Dick fan... I don't hide it, but after re-watching the video of the cig fight, this is what I saw...

Dick came out and was making fun of Jen, laughing and saying go cry somewhere else... He then sits down on the couch, near her, but not in her face, and then blows out a puff of smoke... She jumps up and grabs at the hand with the cig... Not making contact, and Dick starts yelling don't touch me...

We can't see, from the video, her getting burned, so it's my opinon, that we can't make any judgement on how she got burned...

I don't see how anyone can say that she grabbed the cig and burned herself, or that Dick turned the cig and burned her on purpose... Unless there was something on Shotoo that I missed...

There are two views of the incident, Yana. The one ending where she says "You're burning me" and then BB steps in is the one that shows him turning the cigarette toward her and saying that he promises her she will be burned again, and he jabs toward her with it.

ShoTOO had a different angle, and it went on slightly longer.

Dick most definitely blew smoke right at her. He provoked her.

YES, she did start it by destroying his cigs.

They're both immature babies, and should both be nominated for eviction automatically.

Jameka doesn't HAVE to leave because of Jen. If she leaves, it's because the HGs are making more of this than they have to. Either way, both can't play for HOH next week. The only bonus is, is that Jen will already be on the block, there's no surety that Jameka will be even though with all of them "together" they could probably beat Amber and ensure Jam goes up again.

But the HGs see things go down as they want to see it go down. Dick has this whole plan to let Amber win HOH next week, not one of them, so sure that he'll be safe beside Jen if he's nominated.. They're dumb. Things never work out as you plan for them to in the BB house. Let's be real here, Jameka was never going to win BB from the beginning, so whether she leaves now or later, it's all the same. But the fact that this new "plan" may come back and bite Dick in the @ss, brings huge comfort to me. I liked him more than Eric, I think he's funny at times, but I don't want to see his cruelty rewarded. He takes things too far and the moment someone's ego becomes inflated, my tolerance for them decreases. It happened with Dustin, now it's happening with Dick.

Yana you saw it right, I have the After Dark and that is exactly how it happened, everyone is just makin a fuss for or against the one they like the best. I myself am an ED person, really think he woulda been better off had he zipped it, but then we all know ED cant just be quiet, she would've looked so much worse if he would've been quiet, but that is ED. Jen in my opinion is not smart enough to have figured out any penelty nom, the DR had to have seen her with the rule book and perhaps just put some ideas in her head, no good, but I still think she will go, Dani wants her gone. I am worried that Jess and Eric are gonna buy what Jen said , that Dani said this and that, when in fact she was twisting it all around and Daniel was not there to fight interference, it should be fun too see what Dani and Amber think when they return.

When did I miss ED eating when he was on slop, I remember him talkin about it but he didn't do it, and I saw him almost take a bite of something while on slop but then laughed and spit it out. I do not think ED ate while on slop.

Fizzle, you continue to refuse to mention that Dick as well ate when he was on slop and should face the same penalty.

No one is mentioning that because that's not what the argument is over. I can't recall eharing or seeing Dick eat while on slop, but if I did see it, i'd say he should receive a penalty nomination as well. Regardless, the argument in this thread right now is on the cigarette incident.

Having been a former smoker, and seeing as how ED was really pissed, the smoke blowing does not seem bad to me at all, kind of like "you don't like smoking Bit*h", "Well then here have some", childish but effective cause that pushed her buttons and she grabbed for his cig, silly stuff, and then the eating, I thnk Jameka shoulda just picked up an apple and said "Well then, me too", then what would they do?? I think Jameka is just to passive in this.

Archived