Who Is Such A Good Person On The Show That I Should Really Want Them To Win?

lvgal

I truly would like to see how far this goes.......since I started posting, I've read so much bashing of HGs.......this is a chance for all to give examples of all the "good things" the HG they want to win has done........good things, only!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really dont want any particular hg to win

none really have gameplay i like

I know, fiz..........I just read some post about Dick isn't a "good person", who would want him to win............it's kind of a "put your money where your mouth is" thing...........the fact that no one comes up with anything, really proves the point, which I'm sure you get :animated_rotfl:

The only person who I think has been consistently "good" in the house is Jessica, or at least she has done the least "bad" things.

So if I had to pick one to win, I'd pick her.

On top of that, she SEEMS like a sweet person who doesn't have many mean bones in her body.

I can't go by how people act outside the house. Only thing I can go by is how they act in the house. Dick and pretty much everyone else have been bad people in the house and done bad things. The only ones who don't consistently say and/or do bad things are Zach, Jen and Jessica.

What happened last night is why I get hints that Dick is a jerk.

I can see bad-mouthing people behind their backs to other people...that's game play. However, Dick goes on these rants at night ALONE and does nothing but slam everyone. Last night he did it again. If you took away Dick's name and put in "John Doe"...wouldn't the things he's saying alone be considered bad things, mean things, wrong things to say? If you're alone and railing about people, calling them vile names, that can easily be attributed to the type of person you are. When you're talking to someone, it can be an act. I don't see how talking to yourself and going off on people is.

"Who is Such a Good person...", etc.

I have trouble with the wording of the question, especially re someone winning.

I don't think any one of them is such a good person.

Who deserves to win?

That question I can answer.

Well as far as a good person. Jessica might be a good person or appears to be so far but I don't want her to win. I want one of the hard core players to win.

Dick, Dani or *edit I took Erics name off

Guest jordansmom

Well since it looks like my girl Jen don't stand a chance I hope Jess wins. Dani really has done all that much and America( and CBS) has helped Eric out. Im not a fan of Dicks' style of game play.

For me it all boils down to this. During the first 80% of the season I like seeing controversy in the house. It makes it entertaining. This is why I was supporting Dick last week (until he turned on Jen). At the END of the show though, I simply can't bring myself to wish for someone who I find distasteful to win a lot of money. That's why I pick the nicer people like Jessica. That is a lot of money and at the end of the season, I'd like to see someone who I actually like as a person get that life-changing amount.

I don't want anyone to win because they are a "good" person. This is a game. I want the best player to win

Well, I view it as a competition. In competitions or sports you have favorite teams. I don't know if you're into sports but I'm sure if you liked, say, the Yankees, you wouldn't be happy if the Red Sox won just because they were the better team.

I view all competitions this way. I don't want the best player or team to win, I want the person or team I like the most to win.

does a "good" person laugh when others trash other people and call them disgusting names? or when they say they think a father and daughter are soon going to found having sex?

Maybe. I consider myself a very good person and I've done things I regret before.

To me, life isn't black and white, it's grey. There are different extremes to everything, including bad behavior. I don't think anyone can rationally suggest that anyone but Dick has done the most insulting in the house this year. Often when a person is alone is the only time you can see certain truths, and the simple fact is Dick rails on these people even when there's no one around in the house. That's not gameplay, that's his genuine, hateful self. When you hate that many people when you barely know them, there's a problem.

Again, I can understand being rude as gameplay, but when you say the same things when you're alone, that's no longer gameplay but your true personality.

But Dick's not alone at night. He's playing for the cameras.

If he's playing for the cameras that would insinuate he believes America ENJOYS hearing him berate people behind their backs and likes that type of vile talk.

If America is like that, and maybe they are, I'm not very proud to be an American at this moment and that's the honest to God's truth.

If he's playing for the cameras that would insinuate he believes America ENJOYS hearing him berate people behind their backs and likes that type of vile talk.

I don't think he does it because he thinks America enjoys what he says. He has often said that America probably thinks he is a$$ or that America hates him. This is the persona he has decided to bring into the game, be it the exact way he truly is or just an amplified version of it and he plays it to the cameras even when he's alone. He has called it the Dick at Nite show and that's what he is doing. Putting on a show. This is just my opinion of his actions. I'm not saying that he is a polite, gentle person outside the show or that his monologues are pleasant to listen to.

This is just my opinion of his actions. I'm not saying that he is a polite, gentle person outside the show or that his monologues are pleasant to listen to.

oh boy i hope it hasn't come to needing to put a disclaimer at the end of our posts. Although i do feel that way sometimes.

Dick said from the begining that when he watched the HGs late at night he always wondered what they were thinking. That's why we have the Dick at Nite Show.

Jess isn't all that sweet or nice and has no game so she wouldn't be my pick to win the money. If she could think for herself I'd give her some credit, but I keep seeing a balloon above her head saying" I wish I had a brain".

Archived