Who Is Such A Good Person On The Show That I Should Really Want Them To Win?

lvgal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick or Daniele but not Jess or Eric. Dick is rude and crude and Daniele is bratty, but come on folks maybe you don't remember Eric telling Jess Amber's secret but I do. I consider Jess as responsible as Eric for that incident. Telling Eric she wouldn't use it wasn't enough, she should have told Amber about Eric and his blackmail plan. Oh yeah, then there's Eric calling Zach a child molester and saying Dick and Daniele were having an incestuous relationship.

Dick and Dani...Why wouldn't you like them. Dick just tells it like it is although sometimes in a rude state and never really lies while playing probably playing the best game so far for still being in the house after him and dani were up at the same time twice and are still there and Dani is a great competitor and hasn't lied al that much either.

Dep

What I don't understand is that for all the people screaming at America saying they are giving Eric impossible tasks and making it hard on him. Well, don't you think that Eric telling Daniele to put up her father would make it hard on him.

Eric is playing the game now the way America asked him so we give him a good easy task. (Amber) But the ones that are his fans give him the most difficult of tasks.

splain........

It's obvious Eric has mad skills at this game.

He's had to dance from one side to the other and back again.

He most likely will be out in a week or 2, but if he gets to the end, I hope the HGs give him the money. And the only way I see that happening is if they reveal the AP twist before the vote.

Dick's game has been upfront, and sometimes vicious. I go from loving to hating him every other day. He's highly entertaining. But good enough to win? We'll see.

Jess, America's sweetheart! ha

I like her, and would love to see her and Eric still standing when the smoke clears. Wouldn't care who won at that point.

Archived