Who Is Such A Good Person On The Show That I Should Really Want Them To Win?

lvgal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey fizzle i think you should win, but if you do can you treat me to a pregnancy massage?? perty please?!?!! lol

hey my mom has called me the b word and i think sometimes shes the b word..doesnt mean i dont love her any less and vice versa...i want the person who plays the best to win, not who is the "good" one since i do not think anyone is "good" in the group

the word "good" is too generic so it's impossible to base who I want to win on that one criteria.

Dick just says out loud what he's thinking. Are the others better people for not saying out loud the crap they're thinking?

I think Dick is basically a good person, who is a little (okay, a lot) rough around the edges, who chooses to use terminology that's offensive to sensitive ears. I choose to look beyond the terminology.

I'd be happy seeing Eric or Jess winning. Do I think they are good people? In a game about lies, deceit and smack talking, I don't let that be a deciding factor although I was pretty pissed that last season Booger and Erica were the final two. That being said, whoever manages to get to the final two played the best game since everyone else isn't there and as such, deserves to win. :animated_wave:

Fizzle since you are reading this then you must have been evicted. I am so sorry that it was unexpected and hope you understand it is just a game. You have always been a funny person to talk to and maybe we can hang out some time after the show.

My good person got voted out.....So I don't know who I'd want now??? :animated_scratchchin:

Just kidding......I really don't have a good person!

I've watched the feeds for more hours than I would like to say, and I've never heard Jess trash anyone personally. I've heard every single houseguest do it besides Jess. I'd like to see her win. I think that the game is best played when it is seen as a game, and not as a personal thing. When Jess gossips, she makes it all about the game.

I think some people here could learn a lot from that, too, by the way. And before someone says it, I will say that I have taken things that have happened in the house personally, when I was frightened by Dick's behavior. But I have never come to this board and trashed other people and tried to make the game personal. Everyone is entitled to their viewpoints, without having to be called a hater, or having to put a disclaimer or "just my opinion" on every post.

As far as good gameplay goes, I would choose Eric to win. He saved himself from eviction, and that took some fast talking to Dustin and Jess. He also saved Dick from eviction, and that took fast talking to Jessica and Jen. Plus, he's had to do the things America asks him to do, and sometimes they have gone way against his personal strategy in the game, but he has pulled a lot of them off. So, if it's purely on gameplay, I'd pick him.

I'd rather see Jess win, though.

Archived