Visitors In The Bb House

laladoopiedu

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This may not be the right place to post this, but it just occurred to me that the HG's are actually the characters from Alice In Wonderland, be it in looks, actions, mannerisms. Jessica or Danielle could be Alice due to the blonde hair and young age. Eric is the Cheshire cat who helps Alice. Dick is the Smoking Caterpillar who also give Alice advice about eating the mushrooms to make herself big or small. (Could this be a twist tonight on Dick making Jessica small/changing her nominations if he did in fact find some kind of secret power?). Zach is the White Rabbit. He was the only one who actually seemed happy in his bunny suit. The White Rabbit showed up at the beginning of the story and then disappeared until the end to come back and help Alice again. Also he was always 'late late for a very important date' and what has Zach been doing lately, but taking people on dates? The mad hatter could just be the visitor in the house since no HG resembles that character. This is just off the top of my head. Jen had the all red unitard, maybe she is the Queen of Hearts, but then again Dustin did wear it at one point too, heh heh. You decide.

If chill is right, and eric reveals himself to Dustin & Dick and they are bot on the jury, than Eric has some MAJOR work to do if he wants to win.

Actually, I think that when Dick finds out about the twist he'll LOVE it and respect Eric even more for having to put up with it. Also, since Dick hates Jen and Eric did the mustard and NO ONE SAW IT... Dick will absolutely love it.

Dustin on the other hand... he's kind of a bitch so... he could go either way. He could a) look at it like "wow.. he had to play the game hard to try to accomplish what America wanted AND save his skin... he totally deserves the money" or B) vote on Eric from a personal level as someone who screwed him over.

I also agree that all the evictees know about Eric. Nick and Joe were told on the show if I'm correct and I also thought Kail and Mike were told on the today show or housecalls. Even if they werent told I'm sure their families were watching and knew so why wouldn't they mention it to them... Now that I think about it.. I think Mike's myspace talks about the AP thing so he knows.

I love the theory that a snitch in time saves nine could mean that eric can fess up and keep everyone in the house.

Maybe CBS likes Dick and Dustin, and doesn't want either evicted yet.

Either way, I hope the AP secret comes out and they give Eric a fresh start, otherwise he's at the beck and call of the D/D fans and that ain't really fair to anyone.

I really think that CBS knew all the possiblilites before they decided on the AP. I really don't think things have been that hard on Eric. He went renegade on us but we reeled him back in.

Game on....

I think that would put too much power in Eric's hands. Why would they let Eric decide that? Doesn't make sense to me.

Eric has said several times that he wishes he could be playing the game for himself. This gives him the choice of doing that. It does give him some power but either decision also has risks. It also gives him a fair chance of winning the million. BB may have only planned on America getting a say in the game up to the jury so that Eric could have a chance of playing instead of being a pawn the whole time.

Also, the houseguests might think the game was staged if Eric won the million and was AP the whole time. By putting the decision in Eric's hands, BB is taken off the hook and it's totally up to Eric to decide how he wants to continue playing.

Eric signed on for the gig. If BB wants to take the power away from America say after 2 weeks or so then that is a more fair way to get him out of his contract. Not for Eric to decide who leaves and if he wants to reveal.

As for the other clues, they could be alluding to who the snitch is. The Pirate could represent Dick who played in Pirates of the Carribean. The pirate was also talking about lies and truth which Dick is always talking about and drinking upstream from the herd could be about him departing from the "nerd herd". The bunnies in the cage could be Jen, Zach and Danielle. They all wore bunny suits because of the POV competition. Also, the cage said "Friends Welcome" and had a castle in it. The bunnies were outside the castle. All three of those really have no friends in the house, Outcasts. (out of castle) That leaves 5 of the houseguests which are alligned with each other. One of them is the snitch. The Barbershop Quartet could represent 4 of them. I haven't come up with exactly why they should represent Dustin, Jameka, Amber, and Jessica and not Eric. Except that Eric was on the outside of that alliance because of Dick and Danielle, but they saved him anyway. An alternative could be that Dustin and Eric have had their hair cut, and Amber and Jameka have had their hair changed. (hair/barbershop) That would leave Jessica on the outside as the "snitch". I don't see that scenario though, so it probably represents the first group.

^^^

Wow - that's a lot of clever 'puzzle' thinkin.

Wow - that's a loaded screen name.

Welcome, Jen fan. Pull up a chair - puzzle on!

Thanks. My original theory on the "3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead" included ChillTown as the "dead" players.

Is the Puppetmaster still pulling the strings? :lipsrsealed2:

:animated_rotfl:

Hmmm, yet another thread that played on peoples paranoia, created more creative lies than CBS could ever come up with, and diverted people from the true issues of the week.

NICE!!!!

Seriously, if you see a thread where one of the first posts says "I saw this over at the CBS boards", just ignore it. It never pans out.

Dep

I don't think all of the quotes are related to any one answer. I think they will get asked questions about who said what, or true/false questions about them. I just don't see all of them having any connection.

Sorry to quote myself here. I was hoping I would be wrong about this, but I know BB too well to think it would be anything bigger.

Ok, what about these???

"Three people can keep a secret if two are dead" maybe when it's down to 5 HGs it will be double eviction time.

"After all what is a lie but the truth in masquerade" I bet this will have something to do with a comp. For ex, trying to find out who is lying or telling the truth

I don't think this little bit of questions tonight is the end of the whole fiasco that happened yesterday. JMO.

Archived