Visitors In The Bb House

laladoopiedu

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You sure?

He definitely sounds like one of them.

As soon as I saw his picture he looked very familiar.

His facial Features look like one of the kids off of that show.

They could have put a wig on him and some make-up to make him look older.

I feel the need to point out how ridiculous this sounds when trying to explain it to other people.

There is a midget with a big clock like Flava Flav repeating the same things over and over again.

There is a gay man in a King's robe scared of the midget.

There is a pirate, a barber shop quartet, and a man on stilts on the backyard.

There is a man painted as a statue.

There are bunnies in the living room in a cage with veto flowers and a castle in it.

That's funny Fran!!! I gotta agree with you there!!

All the speculation could make my head explode. I don't think any of us will figure it out with what we have so far. There has to be something coming up to tie it all together. I personally can't wait for Thursday's show!!! Especially since it sounds like the AP vote is going to evict Dustin! Eric and Dick were talking about it until Dustin's panicked ass interupted the convo!!!!

I'm out to dinner now! I'll check for updates later though so keep trying to figure it all out guys!!!!!

Love,

T

Dick and Eric are discussing the fact that he looked familiar.....

I wonder if he was one of the gnomes from last season that were shoving pies in the HG's faces when they answered questions incorrectly? It was when Boogie won HoH ( I believe thats when it was). I'll need to look at my video tonight. I'm sure he's not, though.

"There is a gay man in a King's robe scared of the midget."

could that represent DUSTIN being scared of ERIC? or he should be scared of ERIC?

cus Dustin is gay...and he always wears that king's robe/cape thing from one of the competitions and Eric is a "midget" compared to the rest of the guys in the house as he claims in the first episode.

A stitch in time saves nine.

meaning:

It is better to spend a little time to deal with problems or act right now than wait. If you wait until late, things will get worse, and it will take much longer to deal with them.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive

Meaning:

When you lie to cover up lies, it gets harder to keep lying.

Three can keep a secret if two are dead

meaning:

You can't trust people to keep a secret.

Fish and visitors stink after three days

meaning:

Guests are fun at first, but wear out they're welcome.

There is no little enemy.

meaning:

All enemies are equally dangerous.

I know this is cruel, but my first thought on reading about a midget/Mad Hatter character being in the house... what if Dick decided to go into one of his profanity-laced tirades aimed at the guy... or if he went off on the barber shop quartet guys lolol Would BB tell him to stop if he started to make the Mad Hatter cry? :animated_shocking:

The saying Is "A Stitch in time save Nine" but how they put in snitch is very clever, meaning Eric is AP which is the snitch and he is changing his vote and will save nine?

I am old, but haven't heard that one, not sayin it aint so, learn somethin new everyday,lol

Actually, "A stitch in time saves nine" is an idiom in the English language.

Also, if you look it up on usingenglish.com it says that it means: that if a jobs needs doing it is better to do it now, because it will only get worse, like a hole in clothes that require stitching.

Archived