Visitors In The Bb House

laladoopiedu

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Always drink upstream from the herd" is a Will Rogers quote.

"It is not enough to succeed, others must fail" is a Gore Vidal quote.

I don't think all of the quotes are related to any one answer. I think they will get asked questions about who said what, or true/false questions about them. I just don't see all of them having any connection.

"BB: House Guests, it is 12:36 and 47 seconds"

This might be totally off the wall. But I Googled 12:36 and this bible verse came up:

Matthew 12:36

"But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken."

omg, add 12:36 47 together

=23

as in the Jim Carey movie 23

BB is da Devil

ok, ive only skimmed the update page....i dunno, they'll show what its about soon enough, and it'll proably amount to as much as boogie winning a coup

I still can't seem to figure out the singers. There's no way anyone there knows the songs.

I think the 'little person' screwed up when he said snitch. I really don't think they would have him say both.

:outfitted_pirate: on stilts? Now that's crazy.

Does any of this relate to Alice In Wonderland?

B

I think the "12:36 and 47" is a little bit more simplistic.

1+2=3

3+6=9

4+7=11

The bunnies had cards on them

3 of diamonds

9 of clubs

Ace of hearts (note an ace in blackjack = 11)

Also, they were put on lockdown at "1:20"

1+2=3 again

There were 3 Rabbits in the cage.

There are 9 houseguests

There are 6 vetos in the cage.

I think it may be a twist that there will be a 3 not 2 in the finals.

"There is a gay man in a King's robe scared of the midget."

could that represent DUSTIN being scared of ERIC? or he should be scared of ERIC?

cus Dustin is gay...and he always wears that king's robe/cape thing from one of the competitions and Eric is a "midget" compared to the rest of the guys in the house as he claims in the first episode.

OK I just had to answer this one... The referance to the gay man in a kings robe is meaning Dustin... He was scared of the little person... It has nothing to do with Eric...

OK I just had to answer this one... The referance to the gay man in a kings robe is meaning Dustin... He was scared of the little person... It has nothing to do with Eric...

I got a pm about this also. It was a joke to show how hard it would be to explain what was going on in the house to someone that doesn't have the feeds.

Yeah I know... My mom watches BB and she still didn't get it... So I can understand what is being said by the poster...

I just wanted the person that posted the question to know the reference to a gay man in a kings robe was talking about Dustin, not that there was a person acting like a gay man in a kings robe afraid of the little person...

I did nopt see this mentioned anywhere in this thread so I thought I would add it, most of these quotes were originally penned by benjamin franklin in the poor richards almanac. The one exception is the upstream from the herd, and I think that was from the pirate and not the hatter.

Just trying to think logically here, for the "Three can keep a secret if two are dead"...

It is harder to keep a secret when more people know it, because more people give more chances of letting the secret get out. If two are "dead" then there's only one person who knows the secret and would be able to keep the secret better.

I wouldn't know what it refers to - but still =P

I am wondering if maybe we are going to get to vote for Eric to tell two people and that maybe one of those two people will be voted on to leave the house for sequester?

Just trying to think logically here, for the "Three can keep a secret if two are dead"...

It is harder to keep a secret when more people know it, because more people give more chances of letting the secret get out. If two are "dead" then there's only one person who knows the secret and would be able to keep the secret better.

I wouldn't know what it refers to - but still =P

i agree i think they are way over thinking this one........

i don't believe there will be much to figure out i think it'll be more of a memory hoh game

lets just say THURSDAY is a must see show cannot be missed at all cost.
:party_smilie:

Ok this may not make sense but this is what I was throwing together w/ all the info so what the hell...

What if there is going to be a triple eviction? Big Brother first?

They said the time is 12:36 and 47 seconds. The hat said 6:47.

What if the numbers stand for 1, 2, 3 are evicted.....6 are left in the house.....today is the 47th day. (the day they got all the info)

There were 3 bunnies in the cage (3 right? that i'm not sure of) 3 bunnies could = 3 will be evicted and the 6 vetos in the cage could stand for the 6 that will remain in the game.

OR..............

It could be something COMPLETELY different.

LOL.

I guess we'll all have to wait and see. UGGGGH!

Archived