Wednesday, August 15th

uvp

First I heard of that, but I'd guess it's an America's Choice decoy to hide the fact America is controlling Eric instead of giving them phone calls from home and stuff like that. The producers probably picked a name out of a hat. It's been one week since a lot of houseguests starting theorizing on why there hasn't been an AC yet.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani needs to work her tush off tomorrow on Jen and Zack, she needs to remind them of this phantom vote that keeps popping up which she is positive is Eric (which we know is) and Zack already mentioned phantom vote to Jess so its on his mind. Dani needs to tell Jen and Zack look alone we are dead ducks, The 3 of us will be going up next week if we don't win HOH, two then the other if POV is used. If you want a shot we all 3 need to vote Dustin off, but u two tell the other's your voting Dick out then the phantom vote will appear as Eric will want to use it again and blame it on us only it will backfire and give us the fourth vote to send Dustin home. Then there's four of us playing for HOH and only Eric and Amber on the other team, Amber will be complete mess thurs after Dustin eviction so really only Eric playing................were not gonna get better odds,,,she really needs to hammer this home to Jen and Zack,,,,,,,,,Zack thinks Jess has his back hello whats the odds Jess gonna win HOH again anytime soon,,,,,,,Jen been hanging with them a week she thinks she gonna go farther with them than sticking with D/D and zack she's crazy..........Hope to heck Dan realizes all this and really pushes it tomorrow :cartoon_tinkerbell:

It is clear from listening to Eric and Jessica talk is that she will do WHATEVER he wants. She is the most flip floppy player in the game. She is convinced by whoever she talks to. She even told Eric that is a fault of hers. She says she always believes the last person she talked to. Jessica relies on Eric to straighten out her thoughts.

Jessica also has told Eric every word that Zack told her. She promised Zack she would not share their conversation.

Jessica is a ding bat.

Eric needs to talk to Jen and Zack. Jessica doesn't vote. His talking to Jessica is not going to get Dustin evicted. Also from what I am hearing is he is just glossing over the Dustin issue.

Zach is a moron. Period.

He MUST know that if Dustin, Amber or Eric (since he doesn't know about AP) won HoH next week, no matter WHAT Zach does (even if he votes to evict Dick) he is going up next week whether it's via a pov replacement or straight up.

He's a MORON. If he votes to evict Dick and he's the vote that evicts him, Dani will be pissed and could very well put him up if she were to win HoH. At the very least, he alienates her.

His only good move is to go to Jessica and say "We all know that the worst that could happen is it will be a tie and you'll need to vote Dick out so do you mind if I vote for Dustin just so that Dani isn't mad at me? I'm with you guys but I really don't want anyone to be mad at me in the house since I get along with everyone and that would allow me to continue to be in Dani's good graces and still give you guys information on Jen and Dani."

That is the dolt's best move but he's too stupid to realize it.

I really don't think Zach is as bad at the challenges as he tries to be. he reminds me of a pool hussler. He starts off really bad, makes you feel comfortable that he can't win...then when the stakes are really high, BAM he steam rolls you. I guess I just have a hard time believing an intelligent, physically fit, somewhat attractive guy can do so poorly.

I'm not sure Zach should tell Jessica that he doesn't want to make Dani mad at him, don't you think that might spark a little jealousy with jessica? I like Jessica, but she seems like the type that would become really catty really quickly.

what does eric plan on doing now... sleep all day? jesssshhhhhhhhhhh. this isnt brain surgery... it should have been easy as pie... just tell jen, zach, and daniele that you are voting for dustin because he is a skanky $20 buck dirty hooker and you are done with him.

end of story. next.

The more and more I think about it, the better off they are leaving Jen in the cold. Her vote is irrelevant. The only votes that matter are Zach's, Dick's, and Jess' tiebreaker.

With Jen having such a big mouth it might be better to just leave her in the dark. Either just be upfront and say "look, you've leaked information both ways, we couldn't risk it" or sugar coat it as "we knew it would be hard on you to lie, so since we didn't need the vote we chose to make it easier on you".

Zach is like fricking John Kerry more then a pool hustler he had so many nuances it made me laugh last nite . I will laugh like hell if Dick is voted out and Danille wins HOH and puts Zach up he will be gone so quick because Danille will put up someone on the other side.

I disagree about Jen I would wait until right time to tell her .

I actually kind of feel sorry for Jen (I can't believe it, either). Although she's self-centered, she isn't really mean spirited. She needs a friend...she and Zach should hook up...just saying...

I took Jen's comment about Ferggie stealing her man like Angelina Jolie stole my second husband. was she really serious?? Or did Fergie steal Booger?

I have no idea where Jen's vote will go...

She had the truce with D&D...and seemed to be on board with working with them and Zach, yet she's hanging around Eric & Jess....and they think that she thinks the 3 are in an alliance (which E & Jess laugh about wondering where she got that idea). Dustin and her seem pretty friendly as well.

I realize she's sitting right in the middle of each side...but I have no idea where her vote will go right now. I suspect she'll vote with the majority. (just don't know right now who the majority will be!) I can't believe each side isn't sucking up to her for her vote. I know D&D have to a certain extent...but lnc seems to not care...over confident that they're not even going to bother with her.

And Eric...It seems that he is angling to have Dustin evicted, especially to Jess...without being too obvious about it (I'm certain that's how America voted). If Dustin stays...he wants it to appear that he's loyal to the lnc....and if ED stays...he'll want it to appear that he was instrumental in saving him.

I still have a feeling Dustin will be evicted (hope not though but the group/people I root for never win so it is inevitable). There's a lot of time between now and eviction tomorrow night...should be interesting to see what transpires!

Jen will go wherever gets her more time on camera - just as she has been doing for the last week.

I really think that's her only motivation for bouncing back and forth.

Even if dick doesn't have the votes, if the COUP DE TAT thing is true, he may still stay either way as long as dani can't go up. What were the rules on it last year? do you take off AND replace nominees, he would definatly do it in that situation. It had to have something to do with the game because it had something to do with alice in Wonderland on it.

So is the voting today or live on Thursday? I read here that the HG said the voting was today. True? False?

Anyway if Eric sleeps all day and does not work at his task to evict Dustin then it will be another failed task bay Eric. If he was smart he would work with America and get a lot farther in the game.

stupid stupid Eric.

So is the voting today or live on Thursday? I read here that the HG said the voting was today. True? False?

Anyway if Eric sleeps all day and does not work at his task to evict Dustin then it will be another failed task bay Eric. If he was smart he would work with America and get a lot farther in the game.

stupid stupid Eric.

Eric stayed up late with Jess and worked on her pretty hard to get rid of Dustin. Obviously the guy is going to sleep in a bit but I'm sure that he'll be working every angle once BB wakes them all up! It will be interesting to see if he floats the idea of a 2 week deal to D/D and if Jess will go to Zack and tell him not to vote for Dick.

From the Live Feeds forum:

There's a little man in the living room with a big clock around his neck!!! WEIRD!

LOL -- It's Flava Flav! J/K.... but seriously... us non-feed-havers need a screenshot of this new development.

Archived