Wednesday, August 15th

uvp

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any thoughts???

Actually, pd, I think it's all a bunch of jabberwokkie nonsense - meant to stir them into a frazzled whirlpool of chaos.

Like the daily crossword puzzle in the paper -- I might try to figure out a few - but it will never keep me from my night's sleep. I don't think it should keep the HGs awake either - but if any of them need a pot to stir, BB gave it to them. :cheshire:

lynnrd...come on in!!! I can hardly believe, that only recently, I joined this mad house, and I have to say, this is the most welcoming forum I have ever found...bar none....

Back to BB talk...

If the tide turns, and Jam and Whamber and assorted good people should win in the coming week, well, that's the game. That means we'll see more deals, more scheming, more lying, more of all that BB is famous for...and I for one would welcome it. I hate a static game.

I might try to figure out a few - but it will never keep me from my night's sleep. I don't think it should keep the HGs awake either

Might not keep you froma nights sleep....or them...but driving me nuts!!! :animated_rotfl:

Wrote all down, got tons of crumbled paper, pages of google sheets, smoked a pack of cigs, a pot of coffee.... and all I still got is....

a headache......... :animated_bouncy:

i believe this is all just a newer version of the old standby hoh comp of memory but instead of whats missing from the house it'll be what did such and such say... or how many blanks were there

i don't believe any non sense they are saying are A) from alice in wonderland and B) clues that they need to decipher

as for the time dick was trying to figure out could it be the time displayed on the hatters giant clock? what was it 12:36:47 i havn't watched my feeds yet today holding out for showtoo

altho i love to try to figure things out sooooooo

6 pov's thats how many pov comps are left in the BB game

the hatter and the white rabbits just to continue the loosly based alice theme (i'm a big alice fan i use to read it alot when i was a kid)

ok thats all i got till showtoo tonight

This is just an idea that popped into my head that I thought I'd float (not sure if anyone has said anything like this yet... if so, feel free to ignore me!)...

In the live feed updates it says something about Eric telling Jess that Dick claims he has something on Eric and is going to use it against him if he is evicted. Eric says he has no idea and how would Dick really be able to convince people in the minute he'd have to do his goodbyes.

Now... there was some chatter on here the other day about Dick supposedly finding a scrap of paper under a chess piece and taking it into the DR and came out smiling.

Providing that any of this can be substantiated and isn't just rumor... could BB have possibly planted info about Eric being AP in the house and that is what Dick is holding onto to smear Eric when he needs to?

amber and zach sharing a meal alone together

i bet after they are finish amber will say zach is totally in love with her

The Pirate and Quartet I don't have thoughts on.......................

Any thoughts???

A barbershop quartet = 4?

6 vetos in the cage

the pirate had 6 poses (I think)

I think it is all about numbers somehow. These HG drive me crazy with their short attention spans. They should be looking at all possibilities.

I am new to this board, I found it last year when I had bought the live feeds. This year I am only watching Show Too and read these boards. So I am very limited, but I am getting so tired of Dustin and Eric picking on Zach. Don't get me wrong I am not a big fan of Zach's but they are so two faced.

Jameka and her Ummhs really drive me nuts.

dustin in hoh room with jameka telling her he feel something is up that d &d may have a deal with jessica

I thought the rules posted earlier in an interview questioning BB/CBS said he just had to make a decent attempt? If so, i feel he did that.

If he sees that they are set with evicting Dick, he's an IDIOT to ALWAYS KEEP PUSHING imo. ...with any task. He's done a good job thus far staying in the game. Now after this week, who knows what is in store for him... but just saying.

I agree that he can only go so far pushing the viewership's agenda if he wants to have any future influence. I, too, think he's put in out there to Jessica enough to have said he tried.

But then, I'm biased, not because I like Eric or anyone else, but because I dislike Dick's actions the most.

Archived