Wednesday, August 15th

uvp

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this year cast should have to pay god royalties

She wants God to find her a husband and bring him to her.... I think thats what she mumbled...

God's gonna snap soon... How much can an Almighty take before he loses it...

Our Father, who art in heaven,

At Jamekas beck and call.

Thy kingdom has become.

Thy BB auditorium,

Including a golden veto straight from heaven.

jameka upset she didnt win pov. she asking how did others drink 10

Jen just asked about keeping their keys when they leave. She said they aren't in the wall to take you are evicted and wondered how you get it. Dick said you can have your's on Thursday. You'll find out soon. Danielle then said, I'm sure they'll all find out soon. That was just a weird thing for both of them to say.

I am so weary of beer pong....

The good people are up in the HOH room, laughing and giggleing...Whamber is pontificating, blah blah blah...'What is Zach going to do? I would hope he votes to keep Dustin...we are all voting to keep Dustin...I hope Jen is too...

Eric: 'I hope that I can catch Jen in her own lies....'

Whamber: 'I hope Jen is forgiving about the whole you(Eric) and Jen thing...I am...she asked me about forgiving Eric...she's ridiculous about askeing it'

Eric: 'It's none of her business'

Eric: 'This must be a bad season for the fans...'

Eric and Jess are talking about saving Dick. He says they need something from him if they do it. Eric is asking if Jameka or Amber will go with it. Eric says if this happens, it'a a full on alliance. He wants reassurances about who is going up for the next few weeks.

Eric says that Amber is trying to make Jen and Jessica fight because she is jealous of them.

Eric: 'Can you guarentee?

Jess: '3/3....

Eric: 'If we consider the other option...'

Eric:'I have mixed feelings...something up with Dustin...(damn whispering!) we have to figure out...if there is something not right with...Dustin plays everyone...I don't think that should be swept under the rug...I think we need to align ourselves specifically with other people...I dont think...we should give it serous thought...(talk about Whamber and Jen, and pasta, and how stupid that was)

All we have to do is one thing...so it doesn't make me look bad...we could still line up with Dani going next week...the question is...it's interesting there are positive and negatives, Whamber and Jam can't play...you, Zach and Dani can play...solidified if they don't agree to this they are gone next week...or you are in the minority...you're going to protect us for this time...I think we should get(*Jess thinking...long pause)

(Eric thinks there are no cams on them...)

Eric: 'Whamber is getting super paranoid....if you(Jess)can stay with the three, it will look good...we can get D/D next week...

(Talk about paranoid! Jess and Eric are hugging the wall, wondering if people can hear them below the stairs!)

OMG....Jen was watching from the HOH room!!

Jess and Eric hoping to look like 'high school'

Jess sitting knees up, camera forward, Eric behind her.

Eric whispering the most.

Obvious scheming.

Two cams on them.

Major background noise.

Eric: 'We have to set it up...if there is a way on a sliding scale...the five of us, but I don't see that happening..the question is if one of us...(mentions Zach) you're going to go, voted out of here..you know it's a possiblitiy...if we go in this direction next week...deals left and right...'

And FOTH

Great pic JFetch!

Archived