Wednesday, August 15th

uvp

Ok seriously, who thinks of this crap!??????

i will tell you! to come up with this stuff, they stay up late and do acid and smoke pot. and then they have a sober person come in and throw in the most common sense thing that will be the deciding factor for the key in winning the riddle.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hatter had 5 sayings and the pirate had 3, right? I know this is a stretch, but maybe the saying are alluding to people of past seasons:

"There is no Little enemy"

"A snitch in time saves nine"

"Fish and visitors stink after 3 days"

"Three can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

"It's not enough to succeed, others must fail/ and after all isn't a lie the truth in masquarade" - Season 4 with the twins

"What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive" - During AllStars wasn't the name of the spider web hanging comp

"Always drink up stream from the herd": Season 6 we saw the first "herd"

I still think the "I'm just wild about Harry" has something to do with the whole thing.

I think "I'm Just Wild About Harry" is about Truman but I'm not sure how that would apply as of yet. And I still think 14 is a number to remember

hmmmm... Truman..... True man

I remember Judy Garland singing it, I don't know why. It's a love song, of sorts, "I'm just wild about Harry, he's just wild about me"...maybe Dani and Nick

So what is eric up to? is he still trying to get people to vote out Dustin? And what about Zach and Jen, does anyone know where they are? I know zach is more at evicting dick, but they are flip-flopping all over so who knows. All i know is that i want the "Princess" and his cocky, arrogant attitude out of there.

Snitch---means an informant.

so are they referring to eric or dick???

Snitch may refer to:

an informant

Snitch, a song from Obie Trice's album Second Round's on Me

Snitch Newsweekly

Stop Snitchin' campaign against people who snitch to law enforcement about criminal activity

Snitch, a New Zealand-based GPS tracking company

Golden Snitch, a ball in the Quidditch game in the Harry Potter series

[edit] See also

NARC

NARC, narc or nark may refer to:

Narcotic, an addictive drug derived from opium

narc (narcotics), a person who notifies authorities of illicit activity, betraying someone in the process.

NARC (song), a song on Interpol's album Antics

Narc, an Orc-like character in the parody Bored of the Rings

Narc (film), a 2002 film about dirty cops involved in policing the drug trade

Narc (Narcotics), a term for a narcotics agent (including undercover) or police informant

NARC (video game), a 1988 arcade game

NARC (magazine), a music magazine based in Newcastle, UK.

Party Pooper

Whoa, how did Dustin/Amber/Jameka figure out that the house is starting to turn to vote Dustin out?

Probably because they saw Eric and Jessica talking strategy without them on the monitor last night.

Live feeds earlier:

They go over the "stitch/snitch in time"

Zach- or maybe someone in this game is actually here for a different reason -like we are all not on the same playing field

Zach may have figured something out but doesn't realize it!

Archived