Wednesday, August 15th

uvp

Just wondering....... I haven't read Alice in wonderland in awhile.....But didn't the White Rabbit have the pocket watch? or did the Mad Hatter have one too?

I think this whole nonsense this morning was just trivia competition prep anyway, just like that seance once, the Hamsters are going to drive themselves nuts thinking it was all clues to something grand....BB's not that clever..........that's why they "fix" the game according to poll ratings.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Northeast: The White Rabbit has the pocket watch; the Mad Hatter constantly has tea in the garden (he is as Mad as a Hatter)

And you are right...it is probably all for trivia....:\ too bad the house guests can't rise above a bit of ignorance, eh?

All cams on ED and Dani in the round room, trying to figure out the mime actions...ED doing the most to try and unravel the secret. He still admits it could be anything.

ED is the master! Most of the HG's are sleeping, and he's doing his homework...

ED: 'I think you'll scoff at this, but I think I have been very controversial on this show, bringing up religion...why would they want someone like me off the show?'

Dani: 'I've been saying that from the beginning!'

(Um...hellO!)

Lock down is over, nothing has changed outside...

Dustin says they moved a camera....he looks afraid to go out.

Dustin tells Jam to put a positive spin on it. Tells Whamber and Jam that he hopes what happened today, won't affect tomorrow's eviction, that it will be for weeks down the line.

Talk about how Zach is being courted by ED for 20 minutes earlier.

Dustin, Whamber, and Jam are sooo negative about today's events! They can't wrap their heads around what COULD be, and spend too much time talking about what shouldn't be!

Zilchie --

Why aren't you putting your stuff in the live feeds thread?

You do good. I look for you there, and will continue to do so.

I look for opinions in here -- and get a bucket load every hour. :animated_rotfl:

Dick is offering the deal to Jessica. He says that until final four, her and Eric will be safe from Dick and Danielle.

Personally I think that's a promise he can't keep. It's just too long of a time span.

I have only been a lurker on this message board and a few others...but I think so many of you have it so right...aka dead on.

CBS wants to keep Dick...he is an absolute ratings wunderkind. A Tommy Lee wannabe and for the first time on this silly show, just tells it like it is even if it is to his advantage in the game...frankly I love it when he gets in some of these jerk kids faces...he knows how to play this game strategically and sees right through how others are playing...(but not all the time).

Just in case you want to know what an older (older than 45) person thinks of some of these hg:

Amber needs psychiatric care, prozac and have her hormone levels checked. The woman is completely out to lunch and the moment she walks out of the house, someone needs to put her in a psych hospital for a rest.

Dustin is a weasel but a stupid one. :rolleyes4: However, he and Dick were in the room together, at the beginning of the show...before they were introduced to the rest of the hg...could they have teamed up and this is all a farce? Who knows...

Eric is probably the most irritating person for me...cocky in a bad way...the kind of man that makes a woman's skin crawl :furious3: ...not to mention he is getting paid big bucks to be America's Choice? is that right?

Jameka should never have been let in the show...I hate people who hide out like she did at the beginning...riding coattails and then when confronted by ED has only one focus in her argument. :censored: I will leave that be as I don't wish to offend a soul on this one...

The rest are just non-entities :eeyore: ...and one may likely win the big prize...probably Jessica...maybe even Zach...

Just my 2 cents...you all have been talking back and forth...I probably won't post again..but I had to get stuff off my own mind and why the hell am I watching this show to begin with? :cookoo: That is the real question for me...lol :animated_rotfl:

Just my 2 cents...you all have been talking back and forth...I probably won't post again..but I had to get stuff off my own mind and why the hell am I watching this show to begin with? That is the real question for me...lol

now thats not the attitude to have :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

here's a "what if" they might not have thought of (Dustin is gone,Big deal), ....what would they do if Jen, Amber or Zach get HOH... and have an aliance (includes Jameka) and it ends up the people on the block are one from each Duo(dick/dan = eric/jess) and whoever or if one is saved from veto they are replaced by their Duo partner.......hehehe.

lynnrd....I agree with alot of what you posted...I too being over 45....

I wonder if oldgirl is taken????

here's a "what if" they might not have thought of (Dustin is gone,Big deal), ....what would they do if Jen, Amber or Zach get HOH... and have an aliance (includes Jameka) and it ends up the people on the block are one from each Duo(dick/dan = eric/jess) and whoever or if one is saved from veto they are replaced by their Duo partner.......hehehe.

right now jameka is the worst person to have in an alliance

Lynn -- is that a first name Lynn?

Please, please continue to post.You have probably not seen the thread in which we all discussed the fact that most of us don't have anybody else at home who wants to talk BB talk. In that respect, we all band together just to say what we feel like saying.Even if no one responds to something you might post, think of all the people who have read it, chewed it over, and let it settle into the stuff of their opinions.

You are not alone. Your thoughts were very well put and certainly worthwhile. Keep going. Hang in here with us -- the rest of the BB hookers. Cuz we're all hooked and are long past trying to excuse ourselves for our mutual addiction.

(heading over now...)

There you go, Zilch. Doesn't matter about keeping up. Damn -- I can't do all that direct dialogue - I could never in my life type that fast. To tell you the truth -- I think some of it is Voice Recognition software. Hey, whatever works. We need you - even if it isn't said every day.

K, just thinking and I don't know order of evictions (so help if I'm wrong). I'm thinking that the mad hatter quotes corresponds with the evicted house guests............

"A snitch/stitch in time save nine" Could refer to Kail, since that left nine house guests?

"There is no little enemy" Could refer to Nick, being no bod's enemy?

"Fish and visitors stink after 3 days" Could refer to Mike, being the third one evicted?

Three can keep an secret if two of them are dead. Could refer to Joe, since he was the second one evicted?

"What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" Could refer to Carol since she was the first one evicted?

I think other peoples thoughts on the poses of the Mime sounds possible.

Also......... Six people compete for POV, therefore six POV's in the bunny cage?

The Pirate and Quartet I don't have thoughts on.......................

Any thoughts???

:cheshire:

i guess he/she wasnt lying when they said that was their last post

Well said Katy...none of my family watch BB anymore....I'm a newbee here and to forums,

don't know much about how to use some of the features. I tried the CBS forums and they were terrible over there....I love Morty's!!!!

lynnrd....I wish I could write as well as you.

Archived