Wednesday, August 15th

uvp

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find it very ironic that most of Dick's diatribes center around lying and now he is feeding eric a HUGE bucket of bullsh*t about everyone or most everyone wanting to vote hom out next week.

LIAR, LIAR PANTS ARE ON FIRE!

Just calling it as I see it...

Well Jameka said that Eric somehow figured out next week that if one of them has HOH he will go up so he(eric) is switchin up his vote, that is what I read in the live feeds, so there is something to what ED is saying, and I would be dissapointed in ED if he wasn't loadin up on some stuff, gotta fight to stay. No one can play BB and completely honest, it is a brutal game.

Could Eric go to jen and Zach and repeat what Dick told him about D&D and Eric & Jess in the final 4? Maybe to sway them one way or another??

Put your flame torches down, I want Eric to try to accomplish his task, I just don't want Dustin to go and I'm grasping at straws.

no one is flamming , this is supposed to be a fun place, why is everyone so defensive, it is ok to say what one thinks without it being corrected as if it is not right, etc, Eric is gonna do whatever he is gonna do, they are all gonna tell tales and lies and we will not know who is goin to the end till we get there, but in the meantime, I am going to continue to come here and have a little fun.and I feel the same way about ED

If Eric goes against his present team, I'm not sure how he think he'll gain their votes in the end if it came down to D&D and eric/jessica in the final four. I say his old team votes for Dick or Dani to win.

Eric...it's SanSKRIT, not SansCRIP...

I am sooooo bummed that Dustin has gotten wind of his possible eviction! I wanted to see the absolute shock on his face when Julie reveals the vote...especially if Dustin went thru on his 'speech' to ED...damn!

BB inside lockdown...

Can someone please tell me what is going on with the mad hatter thing and everything?

Zach woke up and there was a midget dressed as the Mad Hatter sitting on the couch and he kept repeating the same quotes over and over again. You can find those quotes on the board. He led the HGs outside and there was a pirate on stilts saying more quotes, and a barber shop quartet singing old songs to them. They went back inside and there was a cage with bunnies in it, and a guy as a statue making the same 6 poses over and over again.

Go to the pictures and videos threads to see it.

Can't help you there...I was up all night watching Eric talk round and round with Jess...I missed the whole thing....

ED and Jen are in the kitchen reviewing the days events, ED is telling her there a a million ways to look at what happened, too many clues, song names, words in the songs, rabbits, and they will have to see...

ED says people sleep too much.

Jen says she hear's people outside....

It sounds to me like Eric is very tempted to go for it but is worried about Jessica. My guess is he's worried that he might have to turn around and go after Jessica on America's instructions right after making a commitment to the final four with her, which would totally and unrepairably screw up his game.

I don't think an agreement with D/D would be, from Eric's perspective, made because he and Jess like D/D or want to be in the final four with them, I think it would be more of a play to try to get back on America's good side, remove the threat of Dustin turning on he and Jess and take the heat off of him for a little while, because D/D are the only ones really gunning for him. Strategically, I think Eric has a lot more to gain from Dick and Daniele than he does from Whamber/Jafreaka/Princess.

The Mad Hatter and his quotes:

First of all, IMHO, the Mad Hatter is dressed up to look like Flavor Flav :) jk...

It is a character from Alice in Wonderland or Alice through the Looking Glass (the correct title).

His quotes (I didn't look all of them up, just a few) are quotes from Benjamin Franklin....you can find most online by just doing a Google search...a couple are just a little off from Franklin's quotes---they are simple metaphors for life...in this case, in the BB House...they seem to be metaphors for what these people are and what is to happen...of course that is the simple part...the actuality of what is going to happen..? is anyone's guess.

The rabbits, like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland, wearing the cards along with colored POV charms, if not already stated, seems to be part of game to come in which the houseguests will either win or lose something, after doing something..duh not too hard to figure out...ie: obtaining the Ace of Diamonds might mean the house guest gets the green POV charm which then gets the house guest another win or lost.

I believe it all hinges on what the Mad Hatter said and if the houseguests can figure out the quotes as they pertain to the game. As they pertain to what Benjamin Franklin had in mind, who knows?

The all white Mime....I don't know what he stands for...and I don't get the full feed (have a MAC and Real Player couldn't figure out how to make it all work this year duh)...but that is the same all white MIME, in the same outfit that I have seen in the courtyard (where the gondolas are) at the Mandelay Bay Hotel in Las Vegas.

Bottom line: it seems to all be a take off on Alice in Wonderland....each player may have a metaphor attached to how they are playing the game, the White Rabbits lead them to the end of the game (as the White Rabbit was the one to lead Alice out of wonderland...and the MIME was hired because he was probably the producers brother in law and needed a job.

End of my thoughts and probabilities...which may or may not be wrong...but what the heck.

Archived