Wednesday, August 15th

uvp

I think Zach is very covertly telling Jessica that he wants to vote for Dustin to leave this week, but he can't come straight out and say it because of the promise he made to her; he can't make it seem like he favors one over the other.. Whether or not she goes back and repeats everything he says to the other 4 will be an indication of what she's thinking, IMO.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does nobody see that Jessica and Eric are an alliance? Zach seems oblivious to it. Dick and Danielle tried to get her against him last week. They spend all of their time together. They don't even try to hide it.

true jess probably in the most alliances in the house

I don't think the Jess/Eric alliance is that strong now...in any case, he isn't on the block, so she doesn't have to consider that situation.....

I brought it up because Zach seems to think she is closest with Jameka. It's just weird that nobody thinks they are an alliance when it's so obvious.

i am 100% zach is voting dick out

lol

Zach did a pretty good job just then, speaking truth...best from him I've seen so far...

If I was Jess though, and parsing his words, I would go for ED, if the vote comes to a tie. Zach pretty much said, the good people alliance is crap, and Jess needs to find people to hold on to, and that Zach can be the anchor to those people. The two vote combo of D/D is strong, and like he said, they are good to hold onto, until they aren't.

If I was in the game, I'd go for that logic.

Nobody though, is working Jen!!! She needs some stroking...someone needs to pull her into the ED side...

i am 100% zach is voting dick out

I would have thought that was a lock, uvp, until Zach made his promise to Jess the other night....but I agree, he still votes to keep ED....

i dont know zach is scared to death of d&d duo he mention that a 1000 time

Damn Sweet Jessica has manners you can tell by her body language at the end she was ready to end the long drawn out date.

Zach has more nuances then fricking John Kerry but He will vote out Dick though now I am sure.

Zach cannot get his thoughts across clear and poor Jesscica was confused as hell with his damn nuances.

The best play for Jessica to win would be to keep Dick around to take all the attention of the house and put it on him. That's the only reason so many floaters lasted so long this season. Unfortunately, Jessica is not playing to win, she's playing to keep the "good people" in the house. They have to turn on each other sooner or later. Might as well get it over with.

The best play for Jessica to win would be to keep Dick around to take all the attention of the house and put it on him. That's the only reason so many floaters lasted so long this season. Unfortunately, Jessica is not playing to win, she's playing to keep the "good people" in the house. They have to turn on each other sooner or later. Might as well get it over with.

she linked to eric so keeping dick hates her alliance with eric

I know she likes Jameka but in reality, she'd only be losing her and Amber if she were to vote out Dustin because I think Dick would call a truce with Eric which would force Daniele to as well for a while.

Why is Jameka crying?

has Jameka been in the DR lately? Maybe they were pressuring her to vote to keep dick?

That's what Jen and Amber said happened to them. Plus another HOH coming up she won't get to do.

(I don't have Live feeds and not too many available tonight on here and Jokersupdates,)

She is praying again... Asking for strength... She keeps saying you're worthy and you're so good to me God, better than I am to myself... She is now saying the anger is killing her and she is asking God to love on her and for him to send his angels to play for her... She is thanking God for this experience and asking him to keep her from using her words to hurt others...

Jameka is now asking God to love on Amber and Dustin... She is asking God to love on ED and send his angles to bless him and not to send his rath on ED... She is asking God to love on Daniele and to bless Daniele's relationship with her grandmother and Vincent, and now she has moved on to Kail and Nick... Now moving on to Mike wishing God to let him have a Happy Birthday and now Zach asking God to bless him in his job he loves so much... Now she is asking for God to move in Joes life to bring him closer to God, and now it's Carol and moving to make her life less mondane and helping her Dad in the upcoming elections... Now it's Eric and she's asking God to be with him and his family and asking God to love on Eric and bless him and making him a follower of God if it's God's will...

Archived