Plane Banner Suggestions

rosebudmom

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
francis.... you suck. you just ruined the book for a lot that havent read it. thanks

I must point out that I'm about as trustworthy as an HG...hee hee hee...

Of course not. It's not right for people who have inside information in the game to inappropriately meddle in the decisions of the game. We mustn't allow outside forces to provide inside information on the game and provide unfair advan...

(remembers meddling of CBS and Big Brother producers numerous times that have possibly affected the outcomes of the game)

On second thought, LETS GET THAT PLANE IN THE AIR NOW!!! IF ERIC WON'T STAND-UP FOR WHAT AMERICA WANTS, THEN WE WILL INSTEAD!!!

sHa_lolbig2.gif

it would be funny... if someone did that while they were sleeping.. so jameka would wake up kinda in a slumber/wtf/ is going on kinda thing... and then she would tell everyone god came to her clear as day first thing this morning.... telling her "jameka, this is god, you must save DICK"

sHa_yes2.gif

well, i have to draw the line somewhere.. and i am saving my money for some chapstick.

:animated_rotfl:

"Houseguests...this is God speaking..."

lmao Elle, I can so picture that. Really. It would be the all-time funniest moment in BB history.

Jameka, in the DR, ready to vote, saying "God told me to evict Dustin"... :animated_rotfl:

Archived