Sunday, August 12th

uvp

since when in this game does anyone do the "smart" thing? if jen is smart she will keep dick and keep the hate focus on them and off her..but is jen smart? i guess we will see come thursday and i could very well completely change my mind about jen.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if Jen is smart or intuitive and it's kinda hard to tell with her since a light bulb doesn't appear above her head when something pops into her brain. I do like Jen but it's taken awhile to get here.

The only magazine cover Amber is going to be on is"Crack Unlimited" with headlines "Crack Homey Wannabe arrested again in a white trash trailor park." I hope she looks good in an orange jump suit. Does she REALLY think she is model material, crack really burn out her brain cell.

I can just hear Amber's motivational speech . . . .

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen - I want to thank all four of you for being here today. The topic of my inspirational speech will be How I Overcame My Addiction to Meth, Sex, Abortions, Emotional Crying Outbursts, and What-Have-You. Please do not be distracted by the strange movements of my upper lip as I speak."

(speech)

. . . . And in conclusion, thank you for coming to the Downtown Rehab Center for Druggies - oops, I mean Recovering Addicts. Please step to the back of the room for a group photo with me. We will be seen on the cover of DRUG WORLD MAGAZINE.

she's NOT ugly. but she is 27and to me she looks 37. models begin to be over the hill at jen's age. i'm sure nick just wanted to be nice...but...bad move! i just hope she doesn't try to be a motivatioal speaker on how to spot jews! poor amber!

So Dick just said that he and Danile were finalists for season 6...which was two summers ago...which means Dick was lying about Danile not talking to him for 5 years. I wonder if they have stopped talking at all?? It sounds like Big Brother has gotten horswaggled into thinking there would be Danile/ Dick drama.

That's more pathertic than anything eric, jameka or amber could do. Let me hear Danile bitch about how hard it is to some into this game with an alliance. Wow...talk about delusional. All of Dick's diary room tears were totally bogus. What a piece of work, I'm sure grandma is super proud.

ED was just in BY talking about having been a finalist in season's 5, 6, 7, 'secret partner' with Dani in season 6, and how they happened to show up at the same time for this season, and it being 'too good a deal for CBS to pass up'.

Says the secret partner bit was how Dani got bitten by the BB bug...

Major confessional! Who says everything is said in DR's!

Oh this twist just totally sucked anyways....

Joe and Dustin were the only valid ones, I think...laying the Big G on your SO definitely could have caused alot of drama for those two if Joe would have stayed longer.

And Jessica and Carol and the $5??? Puleeeeeeeeze. That was just pathetic.

It's all to make better television and drama...and the America's Choice twist was the worst idea of them all, IMO.

Just can't work right....you either see the game as slanted in the weasel's favor( he knows who the viewers who see everything like and dislike)

Or you see him struggling in having to vote America's choices rather than what would help him in the game personally.

This season is on my last nerve here..... :animated_shocking:

Dick and Dani may not have been on the best of terms but they HAVE spoken and had dinner together at least 1 year ago. They were texting each other prior to the show knowing they were both going to be in there together this year.

In her online blogs she mentions having a date with her dad just before her 20th birthday. Since she will be 21 in a few days that blows CBS and their estranged father/daughter story right out of the water.

Just saw ED with his shirt off for the first time...that's some tattoo on his back!

I'm guessing that CBS is still laughing this show all the way to the bank...WE may not like the lame/fake twists, the producers twisting people's arms, or any of the other crap, but I bet it keeps people coming back for more!

Archived