Sunday, August 12th

uvp

ED is doing heavy prep work for his leaving. He just said prepping Dani is the most important thing, and then listed all the HG's, and their faults.

Won't he be surprised when he is still standing after thursdays vote????

I'm looking forward to D&D's reactions on this one. :omg:

They'll be like, "What the f***??? Why?? Why would he do this??"

I think it will drive D&D mad not understanding why the 'phantom voter' kept him in.

Course Eric will keep denying it, leaving Amber and Jameka under suspicion as well.:animated_scratchchin:

Good times.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder what the AP will be.

Ready for that, uvp?

i wonder too :animated_rotfl:

Good times indeed!

I can see ED sitting calmly in the seat, expecting to go home, his daughter safe as well, and Julie says, 'By a vote of 4 to 3, Dick, you are safe...Dustin, I am sorry, you have been evicted from the BB house'.

Pandemonium!!

ED is wearing some killer shades! He and Dani are in the hammock, talking about house stuff...

Dani made a good observation: Too many people in the house toot their own horns! That is one thing ED and Dani don't do much of..

ED commented on how nice Dustin has been to him. And how Jam and Whamber are still hiding...

i hope dustin stays too, i know a lot of people hate him, but if someone from the "LNC" is going to make it to the end i want it to be him because of the fact that i see him working the social interaction/backstabbing/rumor spreading the most (and i thought that's what your'e supposed to do on BB)

Ugh. The Nerd Herd makes me want to vomit. Jameka is such a hypocrit. She calls someone's mother names, but as soon as someone attacks her personally, she acts all gangster.

By the way Jameka, I'm sure calling God a "Gangsta" is some form of blasphomy.

this best sunday show ever

dustin and jen final two

ED is pontificating...sooo funny!

He tells Dani, that he went to a web-site that said '10 steps onhow to win BB'. So far, he has listed three:

1: Start a showmance

2: Get in an alliance with one person, and one person only

3: Be charismatic

I think ED did the second, but he failed at the other's!! He says, 'Eric IS the book on winning BB'...

I still don't trust Jen but regardless....

I gotta say Dick has a point...if Whamber and Jam were so true to the faith....wouldn't they just shrug this off as Dick obviously trying to bait them? I am of a much different faith from alot and boy I get attacked sometimes for it...but trust me I am no victim and I do not say this because I am not a christian...it just bugs me to no end

-Kyo

During last night's Showtime "episode" I heard what may have been the silliest (or maybe even cruel, depending on your outlook) between Amber and Jameeka yet! I have always questioned J's sincerity, so this really did me in. J to A: "You are going to end up on a cover of a magazine, just look at your hair!" A: "Do you really think so?" J: "Absolutely, and soon!". A: "Before Jen does?" J:"Oh yeah!" Now here's where it gets even worse! Amber went on to explain that the magazine with her picture on the cover was going to contain an article about how she became a motivational speaker around the world, telling people about personal relationships, avoiding drugs, and how to be a good mother. WHAT??? And then she added that all this was when she was also a nurse, too! And what did J do? Egged her on... What a sneaky bitch she is!

Was this the same conversation up in HOH when Amber said she had thought about going on America's Next Top Model, and Jameka asked her is she'd really want to do that.....J also encouraged Amber with that topic.....sorry, I just couldn't imagine Amber being on ANTM!

Archived