Sunday, August 12th

uvp

Oh this twist just totally sucked anyways....

Joe and Dustin were the only valid ones, I think...laying the Big G on your SO definitely could have caused alot of drama for those two if Joe would have stayed longer.

And Jessica and Carol and the $5??? Puleeeeeeeeze. That was just pathetic.

It's all to make better television and drama...and the America's Choice twist was the worst idea of them all, IMO.

Just can't work right....you either see the game as slanted in the weasel's favor( he knows who the viewers who see everything like and dislike)

Or you see him struggling in having to vote America's choices rather than what would help him in the game personally.

This season is on my last nerve here.....

They can't keep up with their own lying.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww...it's sooooo cute! Dustin & ED are making nice in the kitchen!! Two sweet puppy dogs wagging their tails...the mush factor is high!

OMG...Zach just said, 'do you think everything comes from Ralphs? Maybe it comes from Safeway'

Jen: 'Everything has Ralphs on it!'

Oh Zach!!

I haven't seen it mentioned in food comps...they seem to talk about it 'appearing' on different nights, like it's in the SR all of a sudden. And always different amounts. They played beer pong one night with only 6 cans of beer available. Sometimes more.

Ok...this is getting too weird...ED and Dustin now talking about POV comp...like they are now best friends! They're trading strategies, telling stories about how they did this and that...ED is loosing the 'E' part of his name!

Dani finally wakes up!

ED and Zach are droning on about pin-ball machines, in an ever-so-friendly way...ED says he's been working under the table for so long...

Dustin and Jen are sun bathing, talking strategy, and a little ED bashing...

Dani on lawn in BY...

One big happy family...

ED was kinda boring at the beginning. I remember all the snark about how he talked about his friends, how he dropped names, how he told endless stories that no one wanted to listen to.

Then, probably, the producers stepped in.

'Dick', they said, 'we didn't bring you in here to be 'nice'...now cut it out!'

To me, the big thing is that he is all 'the others' have really talked about for the last week - maybe two. You take that away, plus Dick's antics - however crude - and we are left with a bunch of wash-outs.

Somehow I think the producers know that.

Today is a perfect example. Think it's on purpose?

Dustin is a bigger man than I could be. He and Dick are having a conversation...If someone treated or spoke to me the way Dick did Dustin, the last thing I would be able to control would be my tongue.

Something really must have happened after the POV when there was FOTH for so long.

Ya know, Dustin has said his fair share of crude and vile things about Dick, just behind his back. There is no reason for Dustin to try and be a bigger man, because even though Dick doesn't know, Dustin has been just as awful in what he's said about Dick.

After Dick won the POV, he had no more reason to tick everyone off, that's what changed.

ED was still sniping at them last night, only a few hours after he said he'd lay off...

Dustin would be cut loose, he was a loser, Jam was still a fake, and a loser...

Today, ED and Dustin were comparing note on the POV! And now, Eric is in the bathroom chatting with a showering Dani, about Wetzels Pretzles!

Pretty big change!

The post above proves my point...Yana claims that only Dick dislikers jump in to say something. Someone says something nice about Dustin then it's jump all over that post to point out Dustin's wrong doings.

Well, they all wrong...but to say that only what Dick does is pointed out is so not true.

Someone says something nice about Dustin then it's jump all over that post to point out Dustin's wrong doings.

That's not what my post was meant to do. Someone said Dustin was being the bigger man by talking to Dick. I'm simply stating that Dustin knows that Dustin has said his fair share of vile things about Dick. Dustin knows that Dustin, nor Dick are innocent in their problems with one another. They are equally to blame.

I like that much better Lynnmurr! It's exactly how I see Dustin acting today, how I see where he is coming from, unlike any of his other 'cohorts'. They are all still afraid, and hiding out. Even Eric, chosing to cook his steak in the frying pan, instead of on the grill outside, tells me he is afraid of going outside on his own. Dustin has already moved past all that. Dustin couldn't do it, if he thought there was some really drastic difference between what he and ED did to each other.

Dustin is a realist. I'm sure he see's this exact equilibrium between him and ED. And they move forward, in some reasonable fashion, at least on the surface.

Archived