Sunday, August 12th

uvp

Jen said last night she thinks she is the 'pawn' this week.

ED told her Jess would use Dustin, because he has offered to be the pawn, and so he can deliver his little speech. Dustin has offered himself sooo many times, it's like an add for giant screen TV! At some point, Jess just may take him up on his offer.

Whamber and Jam were up in HOH last night, asking each other if they really trust Dustin, and both said...'um, not really'. But they also think that Jess is too close this week to Eric, for him to go on the block.

Jess needs Jen down the line, and evidently, Jess and Zach are closer than we think.

Bottom line, if Dust is stupid enough to put himself in danger, he might just get the chop. Those girls are going to have to be looking out for themselves, at some point, whether they do it stupid, or smart.

And ED left in the house??? How much worse can he be, than he was yesterday morning? Even Jam, who is still angry, said, 'I am sooo over him'.

I said it before, I'll say it again...

5'll get you 10, that ED is still in the house after thursday nights vote....

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric will have to work hard on Jess and keep suggesting not to replace Dani with Dustin. We're still not sure who the AP choice is..it may be Amber and in that case Eric has no worries.

If Eric had any real balls, he'd be the replacement if it comes down to that...knowing he won't get a vote period.

Still, the logical thing to do, if they want Dick out is put up Zack or Jen, but these people have no logic nor strategy.

I'm pretty sure Eric will try to persuade Jess to put Dustin up, Ginger. Prolly would feel he has to make it up to America (too little too late, Eric)

Don't know if he can succeed.

BUT if he does succeed then I think Dustin will be gone. The problem with Eric (among other things) is that he thinks and acts and says things impulsively....and he's been paying the price for that.

Zach and Jen just may skirt their way thru to the end with everyone else being so threatened by their own group. Both have been the intended target and while Jen has been on the block so many times I don't think Zach has ever gone up!

I think Dick will still be there after this week also

Yath: I too believe that if Dustin goes up he will be gone. But, Eric does not need to persuade her that much...he will mention it like he's mentioned the others or campaign hard like he's done for those he truly wants out. My thing is that they know they have to get out Dick, otherwise the other side has strong numbers. You know what - these are the stupidest bunch of hg, so who knows.

All I can say is if Dick doesn't go then they all deserve what they get in the future.

The look, the reaction, the payback!!!!! All that if Dick (and Dani) stay in the house after Thursday's live eviction. If Dustin leaves, BB is going to have to mute all mics from within the house once Julie says the vote because you know Dick will go off in excitement, and BB can't have that on live tv.

If Dustin does get evicted she will do the "By a vote of 4-2...Dick.......YOU ARE SAFE" with everyone in the house shocked as all hell including Dick. That would make for some great TV and the next week would be full of all drama trying to figure out who was the phantom vote this week.

I hope she does nominate Dustin. But no matter who she nominates, that person stands a good chance of going home. Dick still has high ratings, and if America makes Eric vote to keep him, well there ya go. The only SURE way Dick would leave is if Eric is up against, him, cuz he (Eric) won't be able to vote himself out like America would like.

PLEASE BE DUSTIN! PLEASE BE DUSTIN! PLEASE BE DUSTIN!!!!! :pray2: :pray2: :pray2:

The hard thing is to try to predict what will happen, as we've done other years, because in other years the HG's have had at least a modicum of intelligence...

These guys have no idea how to strategize, or see beyond the moment.

Does it seem like these people all base their so called strategy on emotions? There doesn't seem to be too much game strategy going on.

It's like a big popularity contest.

AP choice too! Each week the choice was based on unpopular status and who was the most annoying. Eric was lead by emotions, not by strategy.

If the replacement nom goes home this week, and everyone's looking for that phantom vote...When will they realize there's a theme going on here? Week 3, week 4 and week 6 all had phantom votes. The only week that didn't was week 5... When Eric was nominated....

And if they don't figure it out that it's Eric, then for them to at least realize something is up (like a twist from BB) since there are phantom votes basically every week.

Eric probably had no choice but to go along with BB once he was picked and told about the AP twist. If he declined, they couldn't put him in the house because he would be looking for another AP. Also, if he said no, and didn't go on the show, he'd know about the AP twist before it was revealed to the public.

If the replacement nom goes home this week, and everyone's looking for that phantom vote...When will they realize there's a theme going on here? Week 3, week 4 and week 6 all had phantom votes. The only week that didn't was week 5... When Eric was nominated....

And if they don't figure it out that it's Eric, then for them to at least realize something is up (like a twist from BB) since there are phantom votes basically every week.

They're all so stupid. They will probably think that the twist is Julie Chen could cast a vote and she's the phantom.

I am wondering about Jen and Zach. They won't know that Dustin would have enough votes to go because of Eric. So won't they assume that Dick is unanimously being voted out after the last few days? And will want to vote with them to save themselves after he's gone? So wouldn't Zach and Jen vote to kick out Dick too?

If Eric knows he has to vote out Dustin, then I can imagine him doing everything in his power to convince Jen and/ or Zach to vote out Dick...possibly making it a 3-3 tie.

But aren't we assuming that Dick is going to take off Dani? So Dani theoretically should be the only vote to keep Dick.

Jen and Zach will assume it's over and won't want to go against the house now since they are alone? So it would be Dani (and Eric) against Zach, Jen, Jess, Amber, Jameka. 4-2 no?

Archived