Sunday, August 12th

uvp

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching the feeds this morning and heard Dick and Jen talking and Jen knows her only chance is to stick with Dick, Dani and Zach. Dustin will go home if Eric doesn't convince Jen and Zach to vote Dick out.

That's the thing...the 3-3 tie...

ED takes Dani off, Jess puts up Dustin,(assumption!) because he keeps asking for it.

Dani gets her 'new' alliance to vote for ED, and it's a 3-3 tie.

Jess votes to evict Dustin. Because he's a 'player'. Because they will all think they've neutralized ED. They probably forget that Dani is still in the house, because they are plain dumb. Jess will think Zach is on her side. They'll think they still have 4-3. It will be their worst mistake to kick Dustin out, but I bet they do.

And if Dustin is AP's choice to evict, well, Dustin is sooo out of there!

And don't forget the producers 'choice'...from midnight last night...

Dani just suggested the producers are 'so mad', because ED isn't 'fighting anymore'.

The producers are going to want ED to stay. He's too good a villain!

Jen flips too...and she should think about it a minute. Jen is safe for a couple of weeks...because they will want to go after Dani then Zack (depending on his vote) so she should not be hasty in thinking that keeping Dick is her last chance.

Dick/Dani would give up Jen in a heartbeat to stay in the house. They are using her...it was evident in the movement of the candy bars last night. ha ha ha

Darn right D/D will give up Jen!

Zach was telling Dani he had Jen in his pocket for 'us'.

From last night:

Zach says he told Jen they need to stick together.

Dani says, 'You know, it has to be me over her...you know that...'

Dani will play everyone...

ETA

Whamber and Jess on the bed...

maybe not...where's Jam and Dani??

If I were Dustin, Amber or Jameka, the second Fick starts his shouting, I would stand two inches away from Danile, so she would have to hear everything. Either that or the second Dick starts, I would just walk over to Daile and start screaming in her ear. Not screaming anything other than "YOU VOTED TO EVICT NICK" over and over. Why not make her life as miserable as mine?? Make sure Danile understands that as soon as she can get Dick to stop, I will stop.

Dani will play everyone...

And she said she wasn't a skank...

I just saw a 3rd head on the HOH bed...must be Jam.

Maybe Dani is still keeping the Nick corner warm????

I have a feeling, that the HG's are going to see this weeks vote more clearly, no last minute 'shifts', which will allow Jen to size up the situation better, and go with the power as she see's it.

Even though Eric might have an AP play, this week isn't as charged as last. Eric was in the fight for his life. This week, ED has made his plan clear, replace Dani, and evict him. So, I see the action this week being a bit more transparent....

Jameka and Amber talking about how Amber will have a full itinerary of things to do after the show, Jameka saying Amber would be perfect on the cover of a magazine, saying she "has a great and inspirational story." Amber says she wants to be an inspirational speaker after this. Jameka says she could definitely see Amber on the cover of Seventeen or something like that.

Little does Amber know that the magazine cover will be for "Psychology Today" :animated_wave:

Dick/Dani would give up Jen in a heartbeat to stay in the house. They are using her...

And what is the other side doing? The same thing. They're all using Jen and Zach for votes.

If Dick goes, and Dani's the target, obviously Jen or Zach are going to be sitting right by her as the other nominee. If Dani gets veto, it's Jen and Zach, and they should realize that, and not take that chance.

They're less of a threat if Dick and Dani stay, than to go to the LNC and be the 6th and 7th wheel, and the next to be evicted.

If Jen and Zach go with Dick and Dani, they're more likely guarenteed to stay off the block, because D/D will be the targets. And if D/D were to get HOH, the whole LNC is their threat, not Jen and Zach.

Yes, Dick and Dani are using Jen and Zach. But they'd get farther with them than they would thc LNC. The LNC is only using them for votes and knowledge. With D/D, there's more strategy involved, per say, IMO.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have an interview with Mike set up... Please go to the interviews forum and post your questions for him...

NOTE: No questions posted outside the interview forum will be asked...

The whole debate on if Zach or Jen would go with the house vote is pretty irrelevant at this point.

CBS wants to keep Dick.

It's pretty clear from leaked conversations they're trying to force the HGs to do and say certain things so they will make sure Zach and Jen keep their votes to keep Dick safe.

Otherwise I would think Jen MIGHT have gone the other way if BB didn't influence her but Zach is too much of a suck-up to vote Dick out.

It would also be smarter for Zach and Jen to stick with D&D since everyone hates D&D, if one of them (Jen or Zach) were sitting next to them in the F2, surely the jury would not want D or D to get the money. It would seem assured that Dustin, Amber, Jameka, Jessica, Eric votes would go to anyone other than Dick or Dani.

Archived