uvp

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meth some still left over

are amber and jameka hoh?

they spend more time in hoh room then the actual hoh

The only insperation I'm ever going to get from Amber is to never

do drugs...cos drugs will make me stupid like her......

lol I think they should make Amber pee in a cup cause she's getting drugs from somewhere that girl is delusional............totaly outthere, her on Next Top Model,,,,,,,,in tons of magazines,,,,,,,,inspirational speaker,,,,,,,,,,omg...........someone slap me i must be dreaming this

Did anyone see when Amber was talking to Jameka and was talking about the Dick's shirt that says "Evil Doer" and she didn't know what the last word was. She thought it was doe like the deer with an r at the end. She's retarded. She's always asking Jameka what words mean that a 10 year old would know.

Amber also said other night her daughter gets to see the feed on the internet oh please who ever is watching her daughter pull the plug dont let her see anymore that poor child. Bad enough its been reported on how many news shows about Amber's racial comments. they better send a phychiatrist home with amber the first couple weeks she's gonna need it bad

Did you notice how slow she read the paper she was holding during

the HOH........I bet she had to practise over and over before she got

it right...... :deal2:

"She's always asking Jameka what words mean that a 10 year old would know."

Not just her, she's asked everybody in there what various words mean. Then they'll use other words to describe the word she didn't know and she seems to just pretend she gets it instead of saying "Okay, now what's that word mean?" At this point if I were them, I'd say "Amber, you're going to be obliterated next week." and tell her that means she'll be safe.

Jameka is almost as bad as Eric because she told Amber Dick stares at Danille in an unnatural way and she is his type a dirty blond. :animated_shocking:

They only said that because of what Eric said , man they are some gullible,stupid girls.

Had to post this in Sunday as it makes me so mad .

Jameka and Waamber are both pieces of crap, on AfterDark while everybody was havin fun, playin beer pong they both sit up in the HOH and watch them on the tv and are talking crap about them all and judging all of their physical appearances. I don't know how Amber says anything about anybody when I just saw her applying lotion with her shirt pulled up, exposing her gross fat gut complete with disgusting stretch marks and back fat. It's a complete spare tire.

dumbass dustin is going up as pov replacement

Yes, and I think he'll be evicted.

I've been thinking about the convo yesterday between Amber and Jameka, where Amber asked Jameka what you call the cup that you drink from when you go camping.

Amber finally found the word..."Thermostat?", she asked Jam, and Jam said yes, that's the word...

I laugh whenever I think of that.

In fact, it WOULD be the funniest convo on BB ever, if it weren't really on BB, with supposed adults.

I have EXACTLY that kind of convo all the time with my little boy. He'll use words inappropriately, and I tell my friends about it after and they all laugh.

My son is 6.

Dick is supposed to be the adult of the house, he says these things in front of his daughter to, what a wonderful dad he is, using coke, drinking heavily, he is as bad as he says Amber is as a parent. He's a washed up has been "club" guy who takes things to the over and above extreme. The others comments are out of retaliation for what Dick is saying and not said to his face cause who wants to hear his shit hour after hour. He is the worst reality show person EVER!! He disgusts me, and I know if he were saying those things to people in your family it would disgust you to. Its not game play, its verbal abuse. :animated_shocking::animated_shocking:

gotta agree with ya uvp... dustin is a complete arrogant idiot if he thinks he's safe going up as the replacement nominee

Just think about it... even if none of the hg's know about Eric as the AP. They all do know there is a vote going in ways that they're not expecting for 3 weeks now. Never volunteer to have your head on the chopping block when it's not necessary. Dustin=Arrogant Idiot ;)

I know enough former drug addicts who could come close to reciting the dictionary. I don't fault Amber for a small vocabulary. I also think it flatters Jameka. I always love it when my co-workers can't think of a word or how to spell something or don't know a historical date and they ask me (but then again, I'm a well of worthless information).

I also don't know what people have against talking about / bashing other people when there is nothing to do. My iGoogle today had this quote from Bertrand Russell: No one gossips about other people's secret virtues.

These people have nothing to do but sit and talk about the others. There's no television, books, crossword puzzles, board games...hell, there hasn't even been a movie comp (which is surprising as I was sure Bourne Ultimatum would have been the movie). I double dog dare anyone to live with a bunch of strangers and NOT talk about them after a few days. Just because there is NOTHING TO DO.

JESSICA: PLEASE NOMINATE JEN, PLEASE NOMINATE JEN, PLEASE NOMINATE JEN...DO NOT BE THIS SEASON'S HOWIE!!!!

Archived