Amber Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You read wrong or they misunderstood... She was talking to BB at that point... She said if she won HoH for them to please take away one of her pictures of her daughter and give Jamkea her perm...

Yeah so now I have a visual of Jameka in a salon chair, curlers in hair, god behind her in his robes and heavenly light around him, giving Jameka a perm.

Thanks for that Amber.

yes, she did ask god to give jameka a perm... she said if she won hoh to give jameka everything for the hoh room cause she cant win hoh and she is such a good person. she asked GOD to do this, not bb.. lol

ok........peeing myself!!!! i wonder if God does perms or just body waver? i bet he uses holy rollers!!!! sorry, bad joke! i'm just cracking up here!!! it's funny, cause my hair has gotten curlier as i've gotten older, and i hate it. damn, God gave me a perm and i didn't even want it!!!

LMFAO.....

I don't think I could add anything truer or funnier to this thread! I have really enjoyed reading it!!! I can't remember how far in the season was when a group of HGs were sitting in the BY talking about America's Choice and Amber stated that she thought she would be America's sweetheart!!! Could this girls grip be any further from reality???

How much does it cost to rent the banner and the plane?????

Personally I think her braids are too tight! :smilielol:

"holy Rollers" best laugh of the day ranjake :animated_bouncy:

Archived