CeCiMom

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

final four easily and maybe final two

she is another cowboy

i dont see no one wanting her out

keeping her to final two is money in the bank

Does anyone except Jessica look like their going to win?

I think Jessica has the best shot no matter whose on the jury.

yep she does and i am pissed the other hg dont see it. she is cool with everyone. she a lock for final four along with amber

yep it was all amber

I kind of felt that Jameka was deliberately feeding into the insanity that is Amber during that conversation. It was almost like she was saying things and asking questions to make Amber look completely out of her mind. Maybe I'm just imagining that but Jameka is an educuated, smart girl. Does she seriously believe that Amber can help people and people will be all over her for her story when she gets out?

I agree, This is not the first instance where Jameka has led Amber down a path so to speak. She definitely does encourage her to babble on about ridiculous things. I don't see how this could be a strategic move game wise. Looks to me as if Jameka wants the world (or maybe just BB) to see that Amber is nuttier than a fruit cake.

Either way, Jameka will cut Amber's throat soon enough. She's just biding her time until there's a chance to vote her out.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the best of Amber's Sobbing Saga: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WsMu292ICQA

Be warned. The Eric thing used in the middle is completely annoying. I don't know why they put that in there over and over again.

Here is another "best of" set for Amber that I think it better than the first: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jxG_l2sxCDs

I hope by the end of the season, they'll have enough footage to release a Big Brother 8 DVD and have that as one of the extras. :P

Excuse me, but let's rewind the tape to the first couple of weeks in the house...I don't remember Amber saying anything about Jesus, God, praying, kneeling or anything of the sort. She needs some kind of crutch to get through life (or at least this house)...first drugs, then the Bible. She has an unnatural attachment to Dustin and Jameka, like a Labrador. With all the baloney and sobbing, I can't believe that any of the LNC can deal with her. 5 HOURS with her would turn me off, let alone 5 weeks! Imagine living with that! Jameka needs to cut her loose or Amber will drag her down with her. Are they deaf and blind in there?

Amber has become Jameka's personal barnacle and Jameka seems smitten with her...cover of Seventeen Magazine??????? Motivational Speaker??????????

If I hear Fish-Face say " You Don't Understand..." one more time...

This may have been discussed (haven't been on in a few days) and is just a personal attack, but did anyone hear Amber talking the other night about how she wanted to be on top model and could if she lost some weight b/c she had the hair and face for it. I couldn't quit laughing. She has some serious issues. i put her above Jen as being self-centered.

uhhh.. for the food comp... God "told her" which gitars had the $ signs in them.. God "told" her...

Great.. now God is talking to both Jameka AND Amber... this is getting a bit out of hand isnt it??????????

sCh_christian.gif

Amber has become Jameka's personal barnacle

personal barnacle! that's a perfect way to state it

hmmm, unfortunately i do see her making it quite close if not all the way to the end, how typical for me to have my least favorite in the whole time

amber is amazing! she's the best waitress ever...can handle 5 stations alone. and if she is snippy to customers, they don't even care, because she's that good! of course, multiple men keep pestering her for dates everyday, but she cleverly avoids them! PLUS she can save your marriage by talking to you once! her advice(which should be copywrited) "you both have to work at it!" and then in 2 weeks you'll come back and tell her it's all fixed. and she'll say "see! i told you!" god did do well with the guitars, though...i thought! LOL.........oh poor amber!

Archived