• daniele
    • amber
    • jameka
    • kail
    • jen
    • zach
    • dick
    • dustin

PS.. its not our job to keep him in the house. HE is america's player.. its not the other way around.. it doesnt say Eric's Player.. america.

I agree with you that it's not our job to keep him in the house...it's up to himself and the other hg's...that's why he cannot truly be our representative/player.

There is a contradiction in how CBS set up AP. Eric is called America's Player....but he also has a chance to win the final prize...so he still really is playing for himself...we are just an added hindrance for him to deal with or an aid...however the votes go. In order for him to have any chance of winning the final prize...he has to have his own strategy and play for himself. If CBS had eliminated him from eligibility of the grand prize...then he could truly play for us.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey everyone, believe it or not your ignorant stupid wasted votes give him every reason to say screw you America, though he didn't. Get over it, the point of the twist is for Eric to do what we want, and it's our job to keep him in the house while doing this so he can win. Why screw it up for him when it's our place to keep him in the house, the point of America's player wasn't to friggen get him evicted because we like bad votes... stupid stupid stupid!

You know for over a week not I have been called Stupid, Ingorant, Retarded (well the tard part is true) and said that I am scrweing up Eric's game because I vote for who I would like Eric to evict. They have not been trick votes. I voted for Kail on most of those votes. How is that screwing up Eric's game? He chose to ignore America and do what he wanted by trashing Nick and having him evicted. He gave me (America) the finger. Kail was not a hard task for him to do. He knew that America wanted Kail out from the other tasks but he ignored that.

That aside I have watched him be the biggest weasle in the house. He is playing the game really stupid. I liked him at first and thought he was smart but his spaztic running aroung the house trashing and making deals with every houseguest is just plain STUPID. He has toataly screwed up his game. I really would like him to get evicted this week but he will weasel his way out of this one.

Listening to the feeds last night I could not believe my ears when I heard him say what he had on Amber in a conversation with Jessica. (I won't repeat it here) He told Jessica if needed he could use that against her. You know like blackmail? That is something I have never seen in the house and dispcicable. I am so ashamed to have Eric working for America. (joke working for America because Eric is working for himself)

I know that Eric has a lot of family members and friends on this board working for him 24/7 to convince people we should help him win the game. The family members have been called out in another forum. pfffffffttttttt.

I am so over this America's Choice.

That aside I have watched him be the biggest weasle in the house. He is playing the game really stupid.

Listening to the feeds last night I could not believe my ears when I heard him say what he had on Amber in a conversation with Jessica. (I won't repeat it here) He told Jessica if needed he could use that against her. You know like blackmail? That is something I have never seen in the house and dispcicable.

Totally agree with all of the above, Marty.

He is playing his own game--but in his hyperactive, nasty, and very stupid way.

And when he repeated the personal info on Amber--that just took his game to a whole new level: disgusting.

Yes, and Jesus was a fraud. Any, you know.. discussion on the way or should I just leave?

I think discussion has been going on for a while lately, Justin.

Is the problem here that a lot of people haven't been agreeing with you? Cuz that's part of discussion too.

What are you talking about? I come for discussion and I get a remark that has nothing to do with the discussion..

So obviously I'm an ignorant poster who believes everyone should agree with what I say? Right...

Hey everyone, believe it or not your ignorant stupid wasted votes....

the point of America's player wasn't to friggen get him evicted because we like bad votes... stupid stupid stupid!

I'll use ignorant when it's warranted,

Discussion, including differences of opinion, are what these forums are all about.

But I don't think many of us appreciate the hostility in the above quotes...and in particular, don't appreciate our choices and opinions being called "stupid" and "ignorant".

ok, i said you contridicted yourself because first you said this:

it's our job to keep him in the house while doing this so he can win. Why screw it up for him when it's our place to keep him in the house

and then you said

I'm also not saying it's our duty to keep him in the house

thats just one example.

It would have been a better show had America told Eric to sway the house into voting Jessica OUT...I would have loved to see that little weasel handle THAT assignment

The only evidence needed that AP is nothing more than a way for America to get more drama out of the house and screw over a contest. Granted Eric signed up for this knowing that no matter what the majortiy of America (especially when they can vote multiple time) probably wouldn't care whetehr he was in the game or not. That said I really am hoping my gut instinct is right and America will force Eric to tell either Jen or Dick that he is taking them and them alone to the finals. Makes more sense to win the game to choose Jess, but America's vote doesn't usually make sense so that will most liekly not be winning selection/ If it is I'd be shocked thatAmerica finally decided to play stategy over popularity and drama.

I'll chime in on this convo.

ignorant: lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact; uninformed; unaware.

When placing their votes, people were unaware that Nick was going to ask everyone to vote to evict him, since he knew that the votes were going to split, maybe even tied - leaving Dustin in the hard position of having to choose. Not only were the voters ignorant of this information, there was also NO WAY for them to know, since it hadn't even happened yet at the time they were asked to vote!

With no way to have the most current, up-to-date information, there was no way to be sure you are making the right decision. That is why having the public decide who America's Player should vote for, based on 2-day old information, if inherently flawed.

ignorant: lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact; uninformed; unaware.

Well, thanks for clearing that up, Jedi.

I'm not sure that definition was intended when the word was used here---but hey, I could be wrong.

I could be IGNORANT as to whether that definition was intended or not! :smilielol:

Look, all Eric had to do was be low key on whether or not he was on board with the Nick idea, then when we asked him to go for Kail he would not have looked so suspicious, but he was really verbal about it, he was as a figure of speech beating his chest and saying Nick needs to go, in the beginning he was playing better, but then after all the bs of last nite and his slip about Amber he's on my s**t list, and I could only hope that play would fly over the house with that banner, lol, love to see him squirm on that one.

yeah, really off base for him, remember when he would not divulge his vote on the kail Joe thing, that is how he shoulda played the nick out thing. To be "Americas" player you really have to kinda put your own agenda aside and trust that we see more and are telling you what to do. He was sayin there was room for only one guy for all the girls and he was already covering that.

Another lesson in psychology by CBS...

They chose the scrawny, not good looking guy who likes to play the clown to be AP. They figured he may have some animosity toward the bully, jock, body builders and gay guy and therefore would find it easier for him to lie to them.

He outright said he was jealous of Nick and his flirting ways and he was going to be the only flirter in the house.

and THAT was the only threat nick was to eric... it had nothing to do with the BB game.

That was his one and only excuse...unless there are more but he thought it would be really cool to say that on national tv.

If he would have said that we have to break up that threesome (Dick/Dani --strong and Nick) and soon to be fourth (Zach) I would have had more respect for him.

Archived