• zach
    • dick
    • dustin

???????????

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i say jessica who else would believe eric now lol

I love this task. With what has been going on with Eric this week and the conversation they had as a group just now with Jen telling the LNC minus Eric and Amber that Eric told her that she was her #1 I think this vote could evict Eric this week. I am toen between Jessica who just doesn't want to believe Eric is working both sides and looked pissed when Jen told everyone she was Eric's #1. If Eric is forced to tell someone they are his #1 then that person will then believe Eric is the mole.

Then again Jameka would believe D&D if Eric goes to her and tells her exactly what Eric told Jen. So if you want Eric gone this week then vote either Jameka or Jessica since they are the 2 on the fence about evicting Eric this week.

i said jessica cause that'll be easy for him, i want it to be easy for him because i think this will be the last task he gets to do....he'll be up tommorrow lol
:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Since Eric is so dense about who to side with, have him take Danielle to the end. (lol)

This is the proper question posted at the website

America's Player needs a partner. This week, Eric is going to promise a HouseGuest that he will go to the Final 2 with them. It's up to Eric, though, whether this promise is the truth or a lie. To whom do you want Eric to make this promise? It's your choice America.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not directed @ lala

So if you want Eric gone this week then vote either Jameka or Jessica since they are the 2 on the fence about evicting Eric this week.

Thanks for a good arguement, I'm almost convinced, and I don't want to make a mistake. I REALLY want Eric gone.

Sunday challenges are always lame :rolleyes:

tuesday challenge willnt be who eric should vote for to go

This is assuming Eric will be in the final 2....you know what they say about assume? I voted for Dick. It would be a better blood bath than Saturday Nite WWE Raw.

I must admit besides a few of task this has to be the best task they came up with. They are giving us a chance to keep Eric or get him evicted. I for one am over Eric after he didn't do his job as AP last week since we wanted Kail gone and he half assed trying to convince the LNC to get her out because we all know had Eric tried Kail would be gone and he would have gotten his 5th task completed. Now I don't want him to win anything since he isn't doing what he supposed to do. I would love for a Banner to fly by and everyone seeing it saying ERIC IS AMERICA'S PLAYER AND WE SAY YOUR FIRED!!!!!! That would end his days as AP and he would get nothing after all of this..

Why would voting for Eric to go to Jessica or Jameka good ideas if you want Eric to get evicted?

Would that make them more secure in keeping Eric?

Jessica maybe but Jameka who is on the fence about Eric playing both sides would get confirmation that he is because Jen just confessed that Eric told her Jen that she was her #1.

i vote jen.. then his ass will go home for sure..

ROFL... cause then she'll be like "HUH?" and then she will tell everyone or just daniele/jessica.. and he will be doubted even more and then perhaps completely but who knows with that following girl named jessica.. ugh, what is her deal ?

This was posted in the feeds by Mendez on Friday morning @ 6:48am ET/3:48am BBT

Reminder that this is Jessica and Eric talking after D/D asked her to be their 4th vote....

Jessica wants him to keep his mouth shut until their plan unfolds and he goes on the block, but he has to be there for her when they find out she talked. Eric tells her if it were up to him, he would take Jessica to F2..

So Eric has already stated this to Jessica....my vote is for Jessica, its a no brainer and he would only be reiterating what he has already said.

I want Eric to get out of this and continue on.....keep the game going and break up the old LNC...

Just me I guess.... :animated_bouncy:

It's going to be kinda crowded in the Final 2, isn't it?

I can see it now, as about 6 people are elbowing each other out of the way. "Eric told Me I was going to be here with him". "No, he told ME". "Eric, you promised Me, didn't you?"

Archived