Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

there is not doubt in my mind that Jess is sooo with Eric, she ran straight to him after Dani told her the details of what she had figured out, AFTER Jess said she would keep mum and not say anything, she is so totally on his side, but really I think she would be safer at this point to not be so adament at least not so openly, these folks over analyze way too much.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick is spelling it out pretty clear... Why are they not questioning why Dustin is protecting eric??? Jameka is just clueless...Dustin is a retard...

Hey Dick, don;t be insecure, just cuz someone says you were prancing around, doesn't make you an actual prancer.
But that was quite the insult coming from Dustin... I would have told him to F-Off too!!!

I don't see how D/D is playing both sides now when they've clearly stopped talking to Eric and Amber. They switched sides and that's sorta different. It is weird how things can change so quickly but it's part of the game. Atleast they're being more upfront about it.

Hey Dick, don;t be insecure, just cuz someone says you were prancing around, doesn't make you an actual prancer.

He's not insecure, he actually demonstrated what prancing is. Jameka told him to never do it again, but hey, he did it.

Dick and Danielle have made no deals with Zach, Jen, and Kail in regards to the finals or alliances. The deal is for this week only with Zach. The deal Dick has with Jen is to be nice to her for the rest of the game. Kail is still trying to out Dick, even though it might get her voted out.

so daniele is upset nick got a second vote lmbao

Jen just told Daniele that it was Dustin talking to Kail not Eric. Should be interesting to see what they do with this tidbit.
all hell gonna break lose nowwhy is it wrong that nick got two votes?

dustin in deep sand right now.

Fer sher!

The only problem is that they think Eric is working with Kail too, so in their eyes, it's no different than Dustin working with Kail. Daniele thinks Dustin would have the votes to stay, where Eric might not.

I think Dustin is more likely to be voted out than Eric. If they can plant doubt in Amber's mind then she will completely turn on him. I don't think she knows he had 0 intention of putting up Zach.

Thursday after the HOH comp, she started crying and said why didn't they tell me they were going to change their vote. We could have saved him. She's mad because whoever it was didn't tell her.

So anyone watching the live show just saw that Eric has to promise to take someone to the final 2 based on America's choice as to who it is. Let's all vote for someone feasible to give Eric a decent chance in the game. This AC thing is ridiculous. I just feel sorry for him b/c he's really not getting a fair shot. . .

Archived