Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Eric told JEN she was HIS numb 1???????????????????

Are you sure you saw that??? I don't believe that.

AND, D&D are a little off on their "conspiracy" theory. Why would ERIC be in an alliance with Kail, and tell Jen things, when he hates BOTH OF THEM???

Yes he did tell her that... Eric would be in an alliance with Kail and Jen because it's not something that should have come out so easily... Putting on an act that you hate someone like he has makes people trust him more... He doesn't seem to hate them when he talks to them alone...

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are leaving KAIL, JEN, and ZACK another week!!!! Then, people are gonna gun for D&D the next few weeks, so JEN, KAIL, AND ZACK will be safe AGAIN!

Exactly right, ducks...

And how many times has Dick said to Jen and/or Kail...this week you're going for sure.

Three weeks in a row they've been put up. Three weeks in a row that Dick sorta "forgot", and got sidetracked...

I thought they were done... HHMM If not then yes it should have... Maybe they are letting it slide because of Jen, Daniele, and Jameka are in the HoH room talking about Eric...

Kail/Eric alliance is a hard sell.

If they have half a brain, there's no way to believe that.

Kail even admitted (stupidly) to Dustin that they don't have anything. Because if she was smart, she'd put him in bed with her and seal the deal to stay.

"Theres an eay way to them finding out the truth....put him on the block, he cant vote and then the numbers will add up....... kail may be sent home, and it couldnt be blamed on dani, cause this is her true interntion to putting erik out......they will see how the votes.without him voting. (well us)lol" (I forgot to reply to it, so I quoted it from above)

Well, let's hypothetically say Eric wasn't the "AP voter"....don't you think that they mystery voter would vote normal so that the heat was off of them?? Then D&D would think they got the person, but they really didn't. I don't see why getting Eric out will help them.

I mean, it still doesn't make sense to leave the other 3 whom they wanted out forever, just because someone's been mystery voting..their vote hasn't been the "tie breaker" or anything!

I think they have shown that Eric is at the very least playing both sides... I think they have damaged his relationship with Jessica too...

I have gone so back and forth with Jen, but I am beginning to like her, I like D&D as well, I am seeing a more real side to Jen then at first.

Oh good lord I hate to admit it, but right now Jen isn't so bad... She is up there telling the truth and it's starting to work on the others...

It seems to me like Jess is defending Eric. She said that the reason that Eric was saying the vote was Dick and Daniele was because the target was on him.I think she is still on Eric's team.

Do they not see that Dustin is in bed with Eric??

Archived