Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

Dick is telling Jameka that Eric is the leak. He's going about it the right way for a change. He brought up Eric telling everyone not to change their vote, and then talking about Kail for argument's sake after the fact.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jameka will be the vote that evicts Eric.

Dick's arhument holds no water. How do they not figure out that DUSTIN has been talking to Kail the whole time.

People see what they want to see.

But Eric should be able to deflect the Kail alliance, he NEVER talked to her that much. Don't add up.

Wow, Jen just gave up Eric. He's toast. She told Jameka and Dustin that he's been giving her information that he shouldn't.

On a funny note, BB just gave them stuff to fix their ears with a 2002 expiration date.

She sure did... The looks were priceless... They kept trying to get her to say it was Nick and she kept telling them no it was both...

Kail is really stupid. She is talking to Dustin about the Eric issue and she is defending Eric and trashing Dick. If she had a brain she would know that she is leaving if Eric isn't.

Just when it sounds like Dick has people convinced about Eric (Jessica / Jameka) then Dustin turns it around.

Why why why is Dustin so adament about saving Eric?

Can we say F2?

I just think that Eric and Dustin have total mind control over the L&C group. (Liars and Criers)

I don't think that D&D can fight that control of the girls by Dustin and Eric.

This is why I watch BB, the backstabbing and broken alliances. Loving it!

Me too! At the end of it all I really don't care who wins/loses...I love what you said including the lies, manipulations...and especially I love it when they fall for something that is untrue...and run with it...twist it around a few more times and confuse themselves so much they don't know who said what any longer or what the truth really is. They all get so caught up in their own version of the truth....half of which isn't...and then preach how they are always truthful.

If they were smart, Dick and Zach would have just realized Jen knows Boogie. They asked her where she hangs out, and she mentioned his restaurant, and said the other co owners name.

Archived