Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

The ONLY way I see right now [and a lot can change in a few days] for anyone from that 5 to go home is if Eric claims to Daniele that Amber admitted to the group that she was the phantom vote but says not to tell her father. Then they will confront Amber and she'll deny it but freak out and Eric will have control over how Jessica votes.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look like ap will survive

IMHO, Dick, Dani, Zach, Jen and Kail are much more of a nerd herd. They don't have fun together like the other group. I can be watching the quad feed with four cameras, and almost all of the time Eric, Jameka, Dustin and Jess are laughing their rear ends off. Yes, Dick does play games and have fun that way, but he's inconsistent. (I will say that I think that if Dick didn't have Dani with him, he might have joined the other group and had fun). Dani and Zach deserve each other, because they are constantly moaning. Jameka had to do the manure thing, and she would just sort of sigh when the buzzer would sound, instead of whining for 10 minutes.

OK, things I learned today:

1. Jen does lie. I didn't think she did, but she does. I think Dustin caught her in the lies. Basically, everyone lies, and that's fine. Dick certainly does, and so does Dani. But please, don't claim that you don't lie, because you do!

2. I don't like Jen nearly as much as I did. Or, since I never particularly liked her and was indifferent, I should say that I dislike her more than I did. Seeing her practically licking Dani's shoes is disgusting. She's wanted to be her friend since day one, and part of me thinks that she was less jealous of Nick in the beginning, and MORE jealous of Dani's attention. Jen's in seventh heaven now that Nick is gone and she can have Dani to herself. I think Jen wanted a big girl alliance with the cool girls, and she sees that on the horizon.

3. Eric really does like Jess. I truly believe he has a crush on her. And Jess seems to kind of feel the same. Maybe outside the house she wouldn't, but I think she genuinely likes him. If she didn't, she wouldn't have been so hurt when she felt he played her. And so happy when she found out he didn't. He truly didn't play Jess, other than being AP, and he can't tell her that. He doesn't trash Jess like he does some of the others.

4. Dick is a hypocrite. How can he treat Jen like he has treated her and then decide all is hunky dorey when he needs her vote? He said she had no soul and no integrity just a few days ago. Did she buy a bottle of "Grow-A-Soul?" I don't think so.

5. Dick is afraid to blow up at a guy. He was going to blow up on Eric twice, but failed to perform. I think it is because he can only go up to a woman with no warning and blow up at her. With a guy, he has to have something set him off, and Eric hasn't done that.

6. Dustin grew a spine today. Good for him! I don't like him when he is HOH, but by golly, I like him when he's not!

7. Amber and Kail are miserable lumps, and wastes of BB space. I'm sure BB is sorry they cast them--especially Kail. At least Amber is entertaining when she is gossiping, but all she did tonight was lay in bed and read the Bible. Sometimes out loud. I'm so not joking.

8. Big Brother is ramping up the houseguest torture for Showtime, and I love it. Thank you, BB! Usually we gripe at you, but today you made me happy.

IMHO, Dick, Dani, Zach, Jen and Kail are much more of a nerd herd. They don't have fun together like the other group. I can be watching the quad feed with four cameras, and almost all of the time Eric, Jameka, Dustin and Jess are laughing their rear ends off.

I totally agree. Tonight I laughed so hard with the Minority Report (maybe their new name, we'll see) while the new BFFs of Dick and Zach, Dani and Jen were moping about the backyard. Its really quite a contrast, and very sad.

Is it just me, or does Danielle seem to be getting a little nervous this evening with some of the things Jen is letting slip about the "other side"....I can't believe she doesn't notice the fact that tonight it is just her, Dick, Zach, and Jen together...everyone else is totally avoiding them.

Dustin is seriously covering his a$$;

Amber has backed off into a fetal position . . . her jumping to conclusions actually caused alot of this drama (wanna be player!)

Jessica is actually in the position to make a decision;

D&D are putting themselves on a limb.

Eric, IMO will be covered this week;

Jen is so gonna be part of the final four;

Jameka is cruisin', but needs to commit eventually;

Kail is gonna float and will be competitive later if she is still arround;

Zach, will be the last person out before the final four . . Jen, Daniele, Eric & Jessica

OK, things I learned today:

1. Jen does lie. Yes, she does, and she's right. She's reaallly not good at it.

2. I don't like Jen nearly as much as I did. Or, since I never particularly liked her and was indifferent, I should say that I dislike her more than I did. I was more disgusted at how easily she was willing to forget all the vile things said and done to her, in order to "join" in their alliance, knowing full well, they (D/D) don't like her and are most likely going to discard her once she's not useful to them anymore. She's as pathetic as Zach. They both should wear dog collars.

3. Eric really does like Jess. I truly believe he has a crush on her. And Jess seems to kind of feel the same. I agree! I don't even care that much for them, but after watching them tonight I think they do have a crush on each other... and they are so cute together!

4. Dick is a hypocrite.OMG! is he ever!!!...ew!

5. Dick is afraid to blow up at a guy. After hearing him "postpone" his calling Eric out "blow up" till tomorrow (Which I kinda expected he would do, after he said nothing during dinner) it dawned on me...Dick knows Eric is more articulate than he'll ever be, and will be able, without yelling at people or intimidating anyone, to get the Hgs on his side... So Dick's "Blow up" may not happen at all... after all.

6. Dustin grew a spine today. Good for him!I liked how he talked to Jen, and Dick, and Kail...and...everyone else he talked to, today. He was not wishy washy, or "friendly" with the ones he didn't need to be...loved it!

7. Amber and Kail are miserable lumps, and wastes of BB space. That I learned right before Kail got off the monkey bars and Amber started crying for the umpteenth time, Cat. Today was just confirmation... LOL!

Great post, Cat! I co-sign!...

PS. I also learned that Dani (even though I think she's smarter and way more conniving than him) is under the wrong impression that her Dad is, still, king of the castle there. She kept telling people, today, that her dad would call Eric out and her Dad thought this and that, thinking, I guess, that that would help her cause, when, in fact, her connection to her dad is what's going to bring her tumbling down.

Zach said "this is grossing me out" when Jameka was stripper dancing and of course Amber ran and told her. I can't wait until tomorrow when the you know what hits the fan. I'm tired of people talking tough behind their backs. Jameka should go to Zach if she has a problem with it.

man folks snitching like the person they are going to has hoh. amber gameplay is crying and snitching

Jameka takes a full 10 minute shower every time she has to dump that stuff on herself. I can only imagine what her skin is going to be like after 24 showers in 24 hours plus having whatever that stuff is dumped on her 24 times.

Jameka's stripper/bootie dance into the manure tub was very funny. (I think she's done that before :giggle:)

I'm wondering how bad the BY is going to reek after the sun starts beating down on the lawn...they're not rinsing off at the yard shower...just b-lining it into the bathroom. The yard...and carpet inside is gonna be smelly!!! :lol:

yup, I realize the "astroturf" can take a beating...but the funky stuff will have to be rinsed off and drain somewhere. (I'm hoping the drainage system below isn't very good... :lol: )

wow whats with everyone defending the new nerd heard, are we watching the same feeds? dani dick zack and jen are just talking while the new nerd heard sits in 1 room totally seperating themselves from the rest of the house do to paranoia and just because it sucks to be them and they bash constantly dustin and eric are the worst about it too i don't hear them talking about anything but bashing others in the house

in the end i believe that they will turn on each other... they brood about it now because eric isn't on the block yet but once he is even if they can't sway jessica to vote him out i think dustin will fiannally realize that he'd rather keep kail... ha... even if eric doesn't go home kail will and then they need to get power next week.... but i think only dustin can win HoH for them since i don't think jameka can compete and amber won't win anything and eric if he gets HoH has to put up who we say LOL he'd be screwed for sure.... hahahaha

For those saying Jen is all "this and that" for joining D/D...uhh, what? It was her ONLY play.

Should she have joined the 5 LNC and been the 6th man out of that alliance?

Should she have continued to be alone (or with Kail) and rejected all of D/Ds offers, thus putting her squarely back in the crosshairs again?

No, this was her best move. By joining D/D she has insured the crosshairs are completely off her. She has insured (unless she does something VERY stupid) that Dick/Dani (one or the other) and Zach will go before her. She is at the highest, the third man out in that alliance of four (assuming Kail goes home this week). With the LNC she'd be first out.

The only thing this does is benefit Jen.

I personally would not have been able to forgive Dick so quick, but as the old adage says "To err is human, to forgive is divine".

wow whats with everyone defending the new nerd heard, are we watching the same feeds? dani dick zack and jen are just talking while the new nerd heard sits in 1 room totally seperating themselves from the rest of the house do to paranoia and just because it sucks to be them and they bash constantly dustin and eric are the worst about it too i don't hear them talking about anything but bashing others in the house

What!? Oh I see!! Because they're in a room talking they're separating themselves from the group, when of course there are half the house guests in there! I see Dick and others couldn't possibly be separating themselves from the house even though there is less of them there and they're doing the exact same thing. Dustin is a rat, Eric can be a rat, though he has to be with America putting him in such a stupid predicament.

Archived