Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

I hate Dustin !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dustin and Amber need to be on the block together next week, but to be honest Amber seems to have toned down lately laying low outta the way of drama, she doesn't annoy nearly as much as she has in past weeks maybe getting rid of nick was good for her

with that said i still want her to go home...

Dani f'd up by putting Jen and Kail on the block or else they could of for sure had Eric out by putting him up against Dustin or Amber

and Dustins little talk with Kail was stupid what does Kail care if Eric is on the block and might go home better him then her, contrary to popular house opinion she has no alliance with Eric at all

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dustin and Amber need to be on the block together next week, but to be honest Amber seems to have toned down lately laying low outta the way of drama, she doesn't annoy nearly as much as she has in past weeks maybe getting rid of nick was good for her

I don't think she's really lying low. I think the camera operators are just so sick and tired of her that unless she's openly gossiping about someone, they don't bother putting the cameras on her.

I also think that CBS pays heed to what the masses are saying...And they decided to tone her down a bit since it's clear that the whole country thinks she needs rehab STAT!

And I completely agree that both of them need to go on the block. I've been wishing for that for a while. And if one of them gets the POV and removes them self then smack Jameka up there. That would make me so very happy. I loathe the 3 of them.

The best thing for Eric is to be on the block (we'll screw him in the voting).

NOT ARGUE with Dick. evel will seem like a lunatic.

And they should stop talking about confronting them and tell them they don't have the votes.

Just screw them come Thursday.

Then let the war start.

i agree the best thing for everyone right now is eric going on the block i don't think he understands that if he doesn't go on the block he's probably gonna vote against the house again (america will vote to evict kail over zach, and the house clearly wants zach out) besides zach seems like a very loyal guy dani and dick need to keep him around i hate dustin preaching that zach needs to go up.... screw eric and screw dustin they are my new favorites to hate

I would love to see Eric voted out . He is a big wussy telling Jessica he almost teared up over hearing she might be believing he said she was 21 etc.. Me say he doth protest to much . I would have said one time I did not say it not 5 !

I do not know if he said that about her or not but give me a break have some dignity man !

I was watching ST man that whispering is pathetic they need to have captions underneath to repeat what they say in time sync.

Eric and Jessica speak almost as low as Danille.

lol @ having some dignity

dick zach jen daniele all bf till the end lol

dick zach jen daniele all bf till the end lol

You just made me throw up in my mouth a little. :P

I want to see Dick and Daniele go down in flames. I hate the way the show has been edited to show them in the best light. This scripted reality really gets my goat. I wish they would just show all the HG's warts and all.

CBS wants to salvage their twist and most people who only see the show have a very favorable view of both of them. This is only my opinion, but I stick by it having watched his bad behavior for weeks as well as them bad mouthing people. Granted they get trashed in return, but I truly believe they get a much more sympathetic edit than the others do.

CBS wants to salvage their twist and most people who only see the show have a very favorable view of both of them. This is only my opinion, but I stick by it having watched his bad behavior for weeks as well as them bad mouthing people. Granted they get trashed in return, but I truly believe they get a much more sympathetic edit than the others do.

I agree with you there.

As an example... how blase was the Chenbot on Thursday's Live Show about the iced tea incident?

ok i declare that eric dustin jameka and amber are the new nerd heard, theya re sitting around in the bed room trashing everyone else in the house feeling sorry for themselves cause they don't have the power this week.... they drive me crazy i hope they all go home soon

from watching the feeds dick and d alliance are outnumber and eric may be save if no one backstab him

if they're smart, they'd put up dustin... wish he'd get booted! then eric would be safe (which I'd be glad to see him gone) but it would be hysterical if he stayed and next week he gets hoh and they'd all expect him to put up D&D but america wouldn't do that and the house guests would freak out! ha

putting kail and jen was not the smartest move especially if eric was there target . this may be kail good bye week

If Eric goes up, I don';t see any way he goes home. Eric will have Amber, Jessica and Jameka for sure and most likely Dustin, although I think Dustin is the swing if D/D want Eric gone.

If I were D/D, I would have tried to pull Zach, Jen and Kail (or at least Jen and Zach; as annoying as he is, he's a lame duck with a vote at this point just searching for someone to align with now that Nick is gone) together BEFORE nominations, then thrown Eric up next to Amber or Dustin and ensured that one of those 5 leaves.

majority rules. d and d didnt think this through very well. i admit i was wrong i didnt count the numbers . eric side has more votes if dustin stays loyal

Archived