Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, this whole time, I was thinking, yeah, Eric is a twit, he's got a foul mouth and needs to shut it with all the lies and stuff... but dangit, he has to go and pull that crap and seal his fate as FOREVER DEAD TO ME.

Hope his dumba$$ goes now. That's despicable. I feel bad for ever sticking up for him.

I am horrified!

yeah, and some one on another thread said oh it isn;t so bad, he was just tryin to win Jessicas trust back, are you kidding me? If I was Jessica I would be making a mental note and big turn around not to trust him ever at all.

Actually Jessica was pretty straight up by saying "You'd actually use that against her?"

Jessica seems a little tired of him but I'm not sure. I can't tell what Jameka, Amber and Dustin were whispering about

amber daughter is now dead. amber swore on her daughter life she would repeat her and dani conversation to no one

amber daughter is now dead. amber swore on her daughter life she would repeat her and dani conversation to no one

uvp, you slay me.

You know, people really need to be more careful about swearing on other people's lives and all in a game where they are lying out their butts as a rule. Sheesh. I am going to demand that anyone I know that goes into the BB house absolutely does NOT swear on my life. I don't want any random stray lightning bolts to strike me down. You know, that I haven't brought down on my own head.

Yeah, Jessica didn't seem to be the least bit impressed that he told her that about Amber. She also made him trip up his words by calling him out about using it against her. She really looked unhappy about it.

How disgusting that was of him. Who knows if Eric and Amber had this conversation BEFORE the live feeds were on, so possibly, Amber told him with no reason to believe it would be on internet. Now he goes and repeats it to someone. He has to go. :censored:

Archived