Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok i know amber is laying it on thick because she is talking to daniele, but im getting strong ivette/cappy vibes from amber's obsession with nick

You hit the nail right on the head. She backstabbed Nick but hey she loved him soooooooooooooooooooooo much.

zach say dustin throws throws gay fits

dani, dick, zach figuring they dont have votes to get eric out

Eric was so cocky in the DR tonight......

I liked him at first but he's playing his own game...... :grin2:

I thought that he was "OUR" player.....

No, we don't own Eric. He gets to play the game just like everyone else.

What we get is a VOTE during the evictions -- which is quite a lot if you think about it -- especially as the numbers go down (and assuming Eric is still there). That one vote when, say, only three people are voting for example, would be HUGE.

dick and dani concede eric is staying and kail is leaving

Eric just told Jessica Amber's secret. He should have kept his mouth shut rather than put that info out there on the internet. He says all this happened in the last 6 months, including the stopping on the drug use.

Eric and Jessica conversation

edit: He is telling some very personal things about Amber that he said he could use on her. I don't even want to repeat what he said.

What a friggin weasel Eric is.

I am livid that the f-ing dog Eric has told some pretty heavy secrets to Jessica, how dare he,Yes, Amber should NEVER have told her personal business but on the other hand Eric is the evil one to even suggest that he could use that dirt, shame on him!!

soooo wrong, and had I been Jessica just as a woman I am hoping she is making a mental note that if he would use such info what kind of person is he, some one she can trust???? Hello!!!!! I am pissed

Eric has got to go. What he did to Amber, telling about her abortions. He is so low. We need to cut him at his feet at every turn with the Amrica's player votes. There is still time go vote America's player for "Dick" as the choice. I was liking the mixing that was going around until now.

kail is in panic mode she knows she toast vs eric. she in hoh room pleading

He is telling some very personal things about Amber that he said he could use on her. I don't even want to repeat what he said.

Ok, that's just way low. I don't like Amber and think she's pretty trashy (this just confirms it), but Eric trying to use that sort of personal info is freaking out of line.

AP is dead to me.

It's pretty horrible on both ends. Both the lies about the abortions themselves and also him telling that to Jessica as his card he could use on her if he really wanted. He may have really hurt his relationship with Jessica by how he said it.

Archived