Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Jen knows Dani and Dick know the truth that Eric is not in an alliance with Kail, but Dick is still trying to get people to believe they are. Jen may be bothered by that, feeling she was used by D&D (which she was).

man this week all hell broke lose. everyone snitching. is they any secrets that havent been told. i have a h/a to much good stuff

amber swears on daughter life again to strike her daughter dead if she is lying

this week is crazy jen giving up 250,000. jen and dick , dani becoming bf. eric, amber banner in the sky. zach is no outcast no more. dani revenge for nick. dick confronts eric. to be continue..............................

i think dani boyfriend is her pimp. i think he knew about her strategy to get with other guys

yep she said it twice to dani

Guest jordansmom

That "realtionship" they have reminds me a Ali(S4) and her boyfriend. He stayed with her...for a little while at least.

now dani is crying. where is bb tissue guy?

Eric will be evicted. Dani and Dick are playing what Erika did to janelle about Dr. Will. They are just POUNDING AND being relentless about Eric being the MASTERMIND BEHIND Nick's eviction. When the whole room said Nick was strategic and Zach was personal...before Eric said a word too. And dani is just going nuts saying Eric did everything.

Ok Dani..Eric goes home...then what? YAY you avenged Nick's eviction ...um ..FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH JEN..? GTFO

amber just basically in laymans terms tell dani she wouldnt vote eric out.

Archived