Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That "realtionship" they have reminds me a Ali(S4) and her boyfriend. He stayed with her...for a little while at least.

Heh. Long enough to milk her 15 minutes on BB for an appearance on Amazing Race.

amber just exposed jessica saying eric knew he was going up

Amber has talked about having a boyfriend too... Everyone is on Daniele about being friends with Nick, so call a spade a spade...

she already exposed jessica

These people are becoming more stupid by the hour. Where is the STRATEGY in the game this year? I'm soooo sick of Daddy Dearest and his darling daughter. :nono: This is the lamest season yet.

Dustin has made a half-hearted attempt at some sneaky strategy by manipulating what he says to Kail and getting info out of her. But Dick and Danielle are ruining the show for me this year. I mean, really, c'mon.....the best strategy they can come up with is intimidation, yelling, and spewing profanities? Whatever. I'm over it. At this point I'd enjoy watching Jameka running over them with her bible.

Ginger I don't understand what you are talking about... Everyone says they don't see anything on those youtube videos except two people sleeping... Nothing more nothing less...

amber vote is a lock to save eric. no convincing will change her mind. she cant be sway. only way to sway her is to tell her dog will be on the block next week

oh upv you made me laugh, thank you :flags_unitedstates:

Dustin and Kail talking in bed. They really think they can get Daniele to put up her father? Even if she did that she would be the first person voted out. Do they think she is stupid? And if that doesn't work they are going to tell her to put up Zack.

Archived