Saturday August 4 - Live Feed Discussion

Depeche221

It seemed that Jen was telling the truth when she said to Jess that she thought she (Jen) was Eric's #1...but I've never seen any signs of this before. Insight anyone?

I'm waiting to see who Jess will ultimately side with....she could be the swing vote....or maybe she'll even convince Jam & Amber to evict Eric. I wouldn't be surprised though if Eric convinces Jam, Jess, A & D to side with him on this one....it's a wait and see on this one.

If Eric is evicted this week...America will officially suck at this game...:lol:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dick: Think about who fed all of the info to the group! That was Eric. Every single thing he said, "Kail told me, Jen told me"---What about the first sneaky vote--Eric came up to me and said, "Jen told me that Nick told her that it was him." Why the fuck would Nick tell Jen, and why would Jen tell Eric?

Nick says he asked Jen, and Jen is a "lot of things, but she's not a liar in this!"

Dustin: Yeah, but Nick told me that he told Jen.

Dick: Nick told me he didn't.

Dustin: Why would Nick tell me one thing, and tell you another?

Dick: That was one of the reasons I agreed to get rid of Nick. I didn't trust him 100 percent. And the thing with Dani.

Dick says Eric is like Joe, but a lot smarter than Joe.

Does Dustin even realize that he has just made it clear to himself that Eric LIED about the vote? He says Nick TOLD him that he (Nick) TOLD Jen that he was the phantom vote. WTF?

dustin selling amber out to dani to save his ass. dustin is not going down without a fight

Imin, do you remember the night Jen was a little drunk and she was talking to Eric up in her HoH room for like, a half hour or so? I think that's where she felt they really cemented a relationship. I can't remember the details of what they talked about but I think she got the impression Eric was firmly on her side so that's probably what she was referring to. Eric DID seem pretty cool with Jen even when so many others were hating on her. It's only the last couple weeks that he's been slamming her behind her back and then last night where he let her have it (albeit he said he was only doing that to save face with Dick).

Thanks Xal...I figured it was true...I just don't remember seeing that. :)

dont group me in with america. if eric leaves it is because of his big fat mouth that had to be only one speaking at lnc meetings

OMG, Marty, I suck too.

I wish someone would bring up how Eric tried to get Kail voted out Thursday and not Nick. It was shown on CBS too, not that they would know that, lol.

But they were all in the HOH room and Eric started talking about getting Kail. Dick got this stupid(er) look on his face.

If he was the secret person in the Mrs. R group why would he have tried that?

But bringing up that wouldn't go over very well because that's exactly what people are annoyed with...they feel he made half-hearted attempts at getting people out by saying "Okay I'll do this to play devil's advocate - hehehehehehe - I can barely say this with a straight face but let's talk about why we should vote out Kail"

Sorry, but the 2 minutes that Eric spent out of the day and a half he had to try to campaign against Kail was a joke. He spent the entire rest of the time campaigning against Nick. He just did that two minutes of Kail bashing so that CBS would have something to show on live show.

Could be, I just think the entire plan to get Eric out is bogus. So we will have the AP out, (not that I am a big fan of it) Dick and Jen have a truce, they pick off everyone until D/D & K/J are the only ones left. Wake me when its done.

I may be in the minority here, but I really would like Eric to go further in the game, and I think that the banner really messes things up, and it makes me so mad! :angry2:

I think the D/D/Jen alliance is also pretty suxx0r because it is so self serving of D/D, but hey, props to Jen!

Well, we'll see if the weasel can get out of the hot water or not. Me, I'll be rooting for him and disappointed if he gets booted.

The only reason hes being put up is because of the banner. They were not smart enough to put 2 and 2 together without it.

Eric is good at talking, so lets see how he handles dinner.

Eric's talking is what has gotten him in trouble because he doesn't stop talking and that makes people wonder

Plus I think Daniele said she figured things out before she saw the banner but I may be wrong

dustin big mouth gonna end up on the block if he dont watch it

Archived